Why are women so vindictive?
Dating / 7:00 PM - Tuesday August 17, 2010

Why are women so vindictive?

Men feel pain of loss just like an human being would, Men feel it just as keenly as any woman does contrary to popular belief. Loss is Loss. period. And no one likes to be treated badly. Yet I very rarely see any men post things like this, for the most part men just move on.

Women however post this vindictive crap all the time,and what makes it worst is that many of these women deliberately choose the man because he was a "bad boy". Mostly it's from the younger age group I see this, but Ive see it from older age groups as well. I just don't understand why women feel the need to be so vindictive.

- Asked by 1man4commonsense, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Men can be every bit as vindictive. Just ask all those women we see in the news whose exes blew them away with a sawed-off shotgun. Oh, wait, you can't ask them....they're dead.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Yes women can be vindictive at times because most of us love too much and to be reciprocated with infidelity makes them lesser of a woman (I think) so they become vindictive...I see most of these scenarios on younger sge group :)

- Response by asianlovely13, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, London, Managerial

Women are just damn MEAN!
They know they have the power and they just grind your face into the ground with it, then claim to be the weaker sex.
They demand to be worshiped and exalted or else...

I bet this guy who she says "treated her wrong" just forgot to buy her $80 red roses on valentines day or her had to work so he could continue living indoors but SHE demanded that he take HER out and spend money on her.

What really gets me is how they think that thing between their legs is made of gold or something! It's ALL the same, you're no different than the next one but that nasty attitude makes you worse.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

I seriously think that there are some women out there with a Bitch Gene. I am sure scientists have tried to find it and were scared off.....

Are you kidding me? Men can be 10 times worse -women come on to forums like this wanting to get even & vent..men go out and GET their revenge -you see it on the evening news all the damn time! They stalk, murder, beat the piss out of her, threaten the girl & her friends/family if she does him wrong!

And no, it's not always "bad boys" -many would consider their buddies as "normal/decent guys" -but never bad boys.

This whole "All men are saints -women just CHOOSE the bad boys" act is really starting to piss me off.

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

It's NOT the gender. It IS the individual.

It is a sickness to generalize like that. Nobody appreciates it. And men are just as vindictive as women. Jillipo makes good points.

Can't we all just try to get along?

- Response by naiveladyquestions, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

For all the assholes talking about a man went and killed a female bullshyt.I hope ur next,it's that mentallity that get s ya killed.guys get tired of the BS. Females deserve what happens to them most the time.LOL.Wat u think I Guy wakes up and says let me kill the love of my life.I bet half of them went thru hell with these bitches.tried repeatedly to make it work and got sick of it
And don't get me wrong,there are crazy men.but.....I know women.

- Response by brownhhhh, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 18-21, Los Angeles, Fashion

I believe in Karma too much! Only an arrogant egoistical selfish piece of shit man would treat a woman wrong. He wasn't that into her from the beginning. He was feeding his ego. Being b
Vindictive Is always the best revenge. Just smile at him and say "I got you" then walk away. Men take women as a joke when she's mad and angry that he did her wrong. But let him keep laughing. Because in the end ....trust me he WONT! The women does not have to personally do anything to the man whom did her wrong. Men you don't know who you're dealing with. Never underestimate a scorned woman. TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU EXPECT TO BE TREATED !!

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Chicago