I lost my drivers license sometime last year in the washer and now.....
Married Life / 1:22 PM - Monday August 16, 2010

I cannot drive. I have my wife do all the driving, but she is a terrible driver when she is sober. She drives great when she is drunk and in fact she drives better than most people. The problem is I need her to give me a ride to work early in the morning and she refuses to drink at that time. I have tried to get her overserved late at night so she will stay drunk enough to drive in the morning, but she no longer will do that.

In fact she is refusing to get drunk at all anymore. This is really putting a strain on my marriage and is forcing me to go out and have sex with other women. Now thanks to my wife's inability to get drunk I am now going to have 8 children by 9 other women that I got pregnant while at the bar because I cannot stand being around a sober woman.

It's all her fault that I had sex with these women, but she refuses to take the blame. I talked to her mother about it after we had sex and she agreed with me. Her dad overheard us talking about it and he even told me he agreed with me. Should I divorce her and marry one of the drunks I impregnated or marry her mother or just cut my losses and move on.

This is really becoming a big issue with me. In fact it is beginning to create a wedge between her mother and me.

- Asked by william45, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Teaching

This is entirely too funny!!!! LOL :)
Thanks for the Monday Morning Laugh!!!!
I needed the humor!!!!

- Response by elevatorup, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Maybe time to move onto her younger sisters.....ijs...

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

LMAO! This is without a doubt the funniest, most creative thing I've ever read on this site!

- Response by lizarella, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

A woman who is so self-absorbed that she won't do anything for her man, no matter what, is not worth the time of day. One of your hussy ladies may make a better companion, if she doesn't charge too much.

- Response by maryea, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, New York, Retired

Damn, Two.........That is some creative thinking!

.........:B)

- Response by beemerdoc, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Celebrity

- Response by lovesgoldens, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

dumb ass, get your drivers license if you have not been suspended.

yeah, everything is her fault! shut up!

Really?? Writing a book, are ya?

Wow man about town. I say you marry your mother-in-law which gives your father-in-law some needed relief. Then when your nine children are born by the eight different mothers, all you have to do is claim temporary insanity and they will be supported by the government. Unless you can prove they kept you captive and reaped your body for their own evil gains--then you can collect benefits and retire. How sweet!!