How does the pussy change as women age?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:25 PM - Saturday August 14, 2010

How does the pussy change as women age?

My bf says I have the perfect pussy now.

We're serious about eachother, and I want to look good for him for the long haul.

Will I need to resort to surgery to keep it as it is when I get older, or do pussies just kinda stay as they are?

Like any other part of your body you have to take care of your vajay jay. Kegals are a wonderful thing they keep you nice and tight and if you do them on a regular you will be fine. As you get older your sensitivity level changes...what gets you off now probably won't get you off later...as you age you mature sexually and you come into your own knowing what you want and need to get you to the next level.

The best chance you have at keeping things as they are is to never vaginally deliver a baby...and even then hormonal changes will create effects on your genitilia...and as you progress towards menopause there will be nothing you can do about genital changes. To my knowledge there are no surgeries that will maintain permanently what you have today. Sure people can have their vagina's tightened or have their exterior genitalia reduced but it alters the works permanently in ways you can feel and see.

IMO this is an unrealistic desire born out of a man's desire to complement your body through his comparison's to other people. Just be happy with what you have. Most men don't care what it looks like so long as they are getting some.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

lol Forty-two..and still going strong! Smile

- Response by cjs1991, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Teaching

If he doesn't think your "pussy" isn't perfect any more as you get older...don't resort to surgery just find a new guy that loves you and your pussy even when they aren't perfect.

- Response by destinyseeker, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Teaching

some say that they can feel a difference after a woman has a baby or more. some say they can't feel a difference. i work for an ob/gyne and she says the vaginal usually goes back to it's prelabor stage and there isn't any difference.

there really is nothing you can do to maintain your "perfect pussy" in your later years. if there is anything than the kegal exercises.

- Response by nationalguardwife04, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Interesting comment by the b/f. I would seriously ask him what personal, physical experience does he base his comment/belief on. Has he been with 30, 40, 50 and 60 year old women? Has he been with numerous women who've given birth? Or is his views/information on the vagina based on the unrealistic world of porn?

In addition, I find that a really creepy comment to begin with.

Now in taking exception to his comment that when he says "perfect pussy" he's referring to the "tightness". A woman's vagina has a bit of give after giving birth vaginally to a baby. Otherwise, it pretty much stays in place as it is nothing but a muscle. Kegel exercises will help keep your vagina in shape, so to speak. Lastly, assuming he's in your age bracket, keep in mind this is a comment from a guy who's thinking with his penis and not through the mature mind of a man who's in love with his woman. He may "love" you, but with that comment to include the "NOW" attached, it's conditional and he's far from being mature to think you're more than a "perfect pussy".

BTW, there really isn't any kind of surgery to "tighten" the vagina. They can sew the opening up some, but given that tissue there can tear since it's not muscle, it isn't the same and many cosmetic surgeons won't do this. For that kind of "tightness" you might as well have anal sex. And as for the "long haul", being in a loving relationship is about more than a big cock and tight pussy and how it appears visually. Especially as you age.

Don't worry so much. I'm sure your pussy will age fine. Do kegels exercises to keep your vaginal muscles strong.

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

My muscles are as strong now as they've always been!

- Response by heatherjune123, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, London, Who Cares?

Mine still looks the same, but I don't keep a photo album of it. Tell your BF that his dick is now perfect, and that you want it to look good in the long haul.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

some ppl cannot age gracefully and be happy.
by the time you get 65, you wont care what it looks like as you probably will not even think about sex.....

You can actually browse some porn sites for older pussies and see what they look like. Eventually it will change like the rest of your body, let no one lie to you on this. Just browse through the images of older pussies to get an idea.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

Of course not. Your pussy will look and feel as good to a man now as it will when you are 60.

well my fat ex-wife pussy was so broken i had to superglue some of it back together (literally!)

- Response by kaosun, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Boston

Learn to do Kegel Exercises, and don't worry about anything else.

I think he means the feel and not necessarily the look of your pussy. Some girls seem to have the perfect tightness and wetness. I'm not sure why that is. Must be something to do with just genitalia compatibility. Kind of like how some girls only like a big penises cause they are probably a bit looser genetically. I prefer a wet but tight pussy. That's what is perfect for me. Kegal exercises like someone else said is probably all you need to maintain that tightness.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35, Vancouver, Technical

May God bless all pussies.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

All pussiesare beautiful, Some more beautiful than others ,

to say delivering a baby causes any change in your vagina/pussy is a big bunch of hooey. I have had 4 kids including twins and I'm 49 and have been told that part of me is great. I have been with about 16 guys in the last 3 years and they have all been fabulousy happy with the sex. sometimes I do kegels but usually I forget. don't worry, life always works out in the end. You will both age together and you will both go through different stages. Have you told him that right now his hardness is perfect?

- Response by stardustdancer61, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55

Old women often need more lubricant. And don't get pregnant.