Slapping the woman's face during sex.
Sex & Intimacy / 1:10 AM - Saturday August 14, 2010

Slapping the woman's face during sex.

I know this happens in porn, but I was wondering if this actually happens among ordinary married or boyfriend/girlfriend couples.

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25

Some people probably get off on that. It excites their fight-or-flight response and jacks up their testosterone, which contributes to libido.

But personally, if a guy wants to continue having sex with me, he better not effing hit me.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

This happens in porn? What kind of whacked out stuff are you watching? No, that's not really normal or healthy.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Farming

If someone slapped me during sex I'd rip their balls off.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Probably

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Not to me

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

I've spanked the ass for fun but never hit a woman in the face....there is somethung wrong with that!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

sure it does, but usually there is some discussion before hand (at least, before the first time) about what level of roughness is ok, etc. people don't usually just ASSUME that their partner will like their face slapped.

- Response by js800, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Chicago, Student

Like everything else with sex... some women like it, most women don't. lol.

- Response by eequalsmcsquared, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Sorry, it's wrong to hit a Female under any circumstance..

Have a great night..

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

It's a little kinky. I had a girl slap my butt during sex once. I paddled her right back.

I'd like them to try and find out! :)

lol!!

- Response by heatherjune123, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, London, Who Cares?

Even if she asked for it, I could never slap s/o in the face. Her ass, that's an entirely different matter.

yes. when I was 16 and had a 40 year old fuckbuddy who was my Manager at Wendy's.... we kept having sex in the backseats of mine and his cars.
we decided to have "rough sex" the endorphins were SO HIGH pleasurable from fucking and the forbidden thrill of it all we SLAPPED each other across the face and barely felt it.
I was tight and he had a really BIG dick.. quite a lot of friction and screaming good sex!

only the once in my life have I had ROUGH sex and TRULY enjoyed the hell out of it!

You have to be on a big-time Tantric orgasm level where you feel LESS pain.

we were biting each others necks, giving hickeys, SLAPPING pretty hard, he smacked my ass hard, i bit his knees.

we were going AT IT like wild dogs.

ooohhh, I MISS being sixteen!!!!

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Seriously, kiddo--no. Definitely not. Do not let any sexless freak who will never get any because she is fat or ugly or both tell you otherwise--this is NOT something that you should EVER put up with.

I mean, there are freaks in the GOOD sense that might like it to some degree (there's a hot one who answered your question), but I think she gave you some good advice about having your endorphins going at the right level BEFORE trying something like this.

I let my fiance slap my butt and I let him slap my breasts really lightly. He does NOT slap my face. I don't slap his face. That is something that is just PAINFUL in the morning. Don't do anything that is really painful in the morning. Seriously.

I prefer him slapping my bottom during sex.

- Response by chrissyapple83, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

No I can say that I've never been slapped during sex.

I would assume it does, but it would only happen once to me. My mother slapped me in the face as a child, so that is a "no-no" for me. And I would not want to see it in porn either.

Open hand slap or slapping the guy's dick?

Out side of porn the only time I've ever heard about it by anyone was when my wife's ex-boyfriend does it to her.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed