Grinding on him after he cums, how do we feel about this?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:38 PM - Wednesday August 11, 2010

So sometimes after my guy finishes and I haven't yet but am still really worked up and really wanting to get off, if we are in a facing eachother position, I hold onto his hips and basically grind on him, his dick and his pelvic bone to stimulate a clitoral orgasm. Sometimes he is already soft at this point and done and tired and basically just lies there and lets me do it.
I wonder if anyone else does this and if guys think it is weird or don't like it. I'll be honest sometimes I feel like a dog humping my owners leg a little bit, especially when I am on top and all clawing at him and moaning and he is all done and just basically lies there and takes it and doesn't talk.
Though it is only an occasional thing, guys does this make you feel uncomfortable, should I just masterbate afterward instead? I am starting to feel self-conscience about it.

Any real man who wants to pleasure his woman right gives her at least one orgasm FIRST!

That's not a very good s/o that gets himself off and then leaves you to give yourself one. The only other option is once he's ejaculated, he turns to you and gives you an orgasm. And phooey on feeling self-conscious. You need to realize he's selfish and not fulfilling your needs as he should.

I do this. Why not? He had his orgasm and i can too, right? Lol. My husband says he enjoys it cuz he sees me get excited.

- Response by nationalguardwife04, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

I, love when my wife does it to me. Sometimes it's gets me hard again. 30 minutes were are both stuffed..

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

Not unusal..I've done something similar to that before. Both of us had orgasmed afterwards I kept riding him and I orgasmed several more times. My guy loved it.

It wouldn't make me uncomfortable. This has actually happened to me before. She said she just "couldn't find the right spot" while we were having sex but once I finished then she suddenly found it and she basically humped me and she came. Everyone was a winner :)

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Military

I think u should masturbate in front of him and he will be going again

yep, I have done that on occasion and LOVE It!
do da nasty thing, girl!!!

:)

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Well of course I'm not a guy but i sometimes do this if i'm no finished yet.

- Response by pennyxoc, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I used to have to do this and I think it's laziness on his part. I had to go finish myself off and I thought 'I might as well be single if I'm taking care of business myself'.

I don't blame you for feeling self-conscious, he should want to sexually fulfil you not just leave you to rub up and down on him until you climax, that's not satisfying if he's not inside you. It's unacceptable really.

- Response by mimosa10, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Leeds