Never had a gspot orgasm
Sex & Intimacy / 12:31 AM - Wednesday August 04, 2010

Never had a gspot orgasm

I've had orgasms, but only through clitoral stimulation. When we have sex it feels really good but I just never get to that point unless he gives me oral sex. Regular penetration feels great and often leaves me at a point where my legs shake/tremble but its not climax.

I do get really wet normally, whether I climax or not. yesterday my boyfriend told me that he just loves the way I always come all over his dick and that nothing turns him on more than when he makes me orgasm while he's inside me. Truth is... I really don't.

Do I tell him that I don't actually orgasm or do I just be quiet and leave him be?

- Asked by deliciousc, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

While keeping in mind, what it is exactly, you wish to ultimately accomplish, I would NOT tell him the truth; BUT, guide him in the right direction, at every opportunity.

Once you have been less than truthful about this particular subject, he will never forgive you. Worse, he will never trust you about anything else.

I would leave well enough alone and just work on producing different results. The potential harm to ego AND trust issues are not worth the ultimage battle.

If you read up on the science of it, there's no such thing as a "g-spot orgasm" or a "clitoral orgasm". An orgasm is an orgasm, no matter how you get there. Most women won't experience an orgasm through penetration alone. Maybe you should take matters into your own hands during sex, if you catch my drift.

- Response by lizarella, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

Every woman is different, so don't stress yourself about if your orgasms are "g-spot" or "clitoral", what matters is the feeling, not the label!
I tend to think of the g-spot more as an "enhancer" than the "trigger" of an orgasm. When I am touching my gf, the focus is always her clit, with the rest of her body becoming the "variations on a theme". In one of those, I penetrate her with two fingers and exert intermittent firm and soft pressure on her g-spot until she comes in my hands ... But she has come in many other ways, sometimes from something as simple as licking her navel while rubbing her lit and then, when she's about to come, rubbing my tongue up her body in a single continuous motion passing through her nipple, her neck, her chin, back to her ear and finishing with a firm but controlled bite in her shoulder ... She screamed that time, but we didn't think of it as a "neck orgasm" or a "bite orgasm", it was just a moment of wild pleasure that I was fortunate enough to give her ...
That said, she finds it more satisfying when I rub her g-spot if she is lying on her stomach. I open her legs and penetrate her with my thumb, while my index bends in a hook to grab her clit (we use plenty of lube), while my left hand caresses her buttocks, softly in the beginning, then with some more firmness, then with my nails leaving marks in her skin (without breaking it). Sometimes she will come right then, some other times I will slip a finger up her anus and then she will go crazy ... Again, I would not bother to call it a buttock-anal-gspot-clit oral orgasm, we simply call it amazing!!
Finally, I should mention this is the same girl that, when we started having sex, made me wonder if she was coming or not from intercourse alone. One day I decided to just ask directly, to which she answered "sometimes I do, sometimes I don't". Which I understood was her way to "let me down easy" ... Except that I didn't back off, simply put my male pride aside and decided to learn everything I needed to know about this girl in order to give her the most fantastic orgasms of her life. Now, years later, I've had her confess to me several times that she didn't think what she feels was possible, and that sometimes she feels sorry for who she was before I decided to explore her to the deepest ... I know, she's surely stroking my male ego, but after the beating it took I think it deserves it! ;-)

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Seattle, Technical

Ok first of all if you are not honest with him, your sex life will continue to suck. gspot orgasm is internal, your gspot is right infront of your cervix. So he will be hitting that with the tip of his dick everytime he thrusts. The deeper he goes the more likely he is to hit it, and the more likely you are to climax.

- Response by Authenticity, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

What makes him think you are having an orgasm, are you faking it.Give him what he wIf so, give him the real deal instead by simply getting on top during sex. This will allow you to get the clitoral stimulation you need by rubbing/ grinding your clit against the top of his penis.Also, you will be able to control the tempo so you can slow his orgasm down. This will help you get the build up you need. Sounds like your not too far away, he may finish a little too soon. Also, when he is on top your clit misses most of the action. Nonetheless, your in a good situation. Most women on AO are complaining that their mate doesn't even care about their pleasure. Sounds like your guy wants to please you.Riide him hard and when you both have orgasm slowly lift up off of him and give him the show he desires. There is no better feeling than knowing you have pleased your mate while reaching your own climax. Eventually, with practice, you'll be able to achieve simultaneous orgasms which is quite pleasurable and pretty intense. Good luck winding and grinding.

- Response by bedrmbully1, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Boston, Managerial

Few women orgasm with out clitoral stimulation.You are normal.Don't pretend.Let him know you are like most women.

Sadly,lots of guys don't know about the g-spot. Have you tried showing him? You know,putting his finger in you,giving the "come hither" gesture? If he masturbates you before penetration,it should enhance the pleasure for both of you.

- Response by gvmeurhwc, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35