How do i obtain the password to my husbands email and facebook accounts
Married Life / 4:49 PM - Tuesday August 03, 2010

how do i obtain the password to my husbands email and facebook accounts

need to know whats going on with him asap

- Asked by aconfusedwoman1, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

Instead of hacking into his accounts why not confront him directly and ask what you'd like to know?

The ONLY way is to get them from him. If you can't get them from him, and you don't trust him, your marriage is O-V-E-R. No need in hacking email when the marriage is done.

Assuming you have tried to talk to him and figure out what's going on, and he won't budge... then you have no choice but to assume the relationship is over for now.

- Response by kalicalendar16, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35

ask him for them is the easiest way

Ok there alternative girl...calm down.

ummm....I really dont know why you would want to get into his accounts...I mean if he has given you reason to mistrust him then you should prob just talk to him about it. I get though, my husband left some of his log in info and I would be lying if I said I didnt check...but this was not for facebook he was on some sites he had not business on. Anyway I think going out to buy a program is a little on the fatal attraction side. Just talk to him and if he hasnt done anything and its just your own insecurities, you need to check that because you dont want to push him away. Good luck.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, New York, Other Profession

Legally? Get a federal court order and supoena them.

- Response by eequalsmcsquared, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Medical / Dental

This sounds sketchy... I feel you're up to no good!

I think it could be easier than most people think. Don't you remember those few times you input the wrong keys and your password is wrong, then facebook or any other accounts will ask you if you have 'forgotten your password', and it will be sent to your email address. well try to log in as your husband with the email address you believe he is most likely to use, then ask for remeinder of his password. Well this will work if you could access ur husband's email account too. In my case, i know my husband's email password. But most often people use the same password everywhere , for email, facebook. But I'm guessing your husband is as discreet for his email. I don't know what to tell you, but try bing idle in the room when he is trying to log on and record a video on ur camera phone behind his back so you can immitate the passrod keys. I know it sounds like u 're filling in for james Bond! good luck!

- Response by bbperfume, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Retail

I can help you secure your account and help you find out his password if you want. Email me at xxxxxxxxxx

- Response by sneakypeeky, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Sydney