How can i get into my husbands email and facebook account?
Married Life / 4:37 PM - Tuesday August 03, 2010

how can i get into my husbands email and facebook account?

would like to know what is going on with my husband he has removed his maritial status on face book. he havent block me or took me off list of friends but i need to find out whats up with him and he wont tell me

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

He may have just adjusted his privacy settings. Some of that stuff just doesn't need to be out there in public for people to see.

If you're using the same computer simply install a Key Logger.

...:)

You will have to first go into DOS and make a few changes to his computer. I can tell you how, PM me.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 66 or older, Consulting

If you feel the need to hack your husbands accounts, then you have no trust in him, and you need to leave him immediately. Your marriage is over.

I would do the following:

1/ Sit him down and ask him whatis going on. If he didn't give you the reasonable answer then express to him how you feel in a calm voice but do not repeatedly. Talk once and walk away and give him a week to sort his feelings and actions out

If nothing changes then

2/ Do exactly what he did, live your free will life and see his reaction, if he didn't care shit then you have serious problems and you need to come back here for more advice.

Best

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

I would do the following instead of hacking his password, it seems un-diplomatic to me if I did that:

1/ Sit him down, look into his eyes and ask him what is going on. If he didn't give you the reasonable answer then express to him how you feel in a calm voice but do not repeatedly. Talk once and walk away and give him a week to sort his feelings and actions out

If nothing changes then

Best

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, New York