Some women don't like "dirty" talk in the bedroom.
Sex & Intimacy / 1:58 AM - Saturday July 31, 2010

Some women don't mind a little dirt talk but have some words that cannot stand. For example, a girlfriend I had once hated the word "pussy". She was okay with every other word for vagina just as long as you didn't use the "p-word". What sexually explicit word(s) do your or your significant other hate to hear? Its okay to type them - you aren't technically saying them. :)

- Asked by infantrystud, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Military

WOW.......VERY INTERESTING LADIES.

NEVER SUSPECTED SOME OF THE MOST COMMON TERMS WERE SO DESPICABLE.

mean.."PUSSY" is not a good term ???????? I am not shocked that "CUNT" is not totally acceptable.but you'd be surprised to know that a lot of ladies I have chatted with use the term themselves, do not take offense..are turned on when its used in the heat of the moment..and can sometimes out curse me.

I like the terms dick, cock and penis...but sometimes certain ones sound soo clinical..others sound soo juvenile..and some do not express you true desire, intensity or what you want my response to be..nor do they really turn me on in 100 % of the circumstances. EACH encounter seems to indicate the proper options..AND I WOULD NEVER TOSS YOU OUT OF BED..for making an honest attempt at hotness.

BUT....really....how are we supposed to his ???

Its not something you ask before hand. And if YOU do not bring up the subject......we usually get slapped for doing it.

I would love to use the terms you prefer......so how do I go abt asking this delicate q ????

OKAY....SO, HUN....can I call you bitch at any time in our sex play ??? HOW ABT....I LOVE TO EAT PUSSY......will that gross you out ????

AND IF I USE THE WORD CUNT in my passion.....will I get shown the door ????

You see....it is a delicate subject...and how can we even ask without offending ???

I for one....can hardly be offended......UNLESS YOU LAUGH WHEN I TAKE OFF MY BRIEFS......or you ask........"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT ???"......when I am abt to pass out from the great fuck and cum.

I am not too sure I am going to even risk bringing up the subject for fear it will hit a sore nerve from past relationships that I don't want to take the scab off from.

WILL YOU SPEAK UP AND LET ME KNOW BEFORE I RUIN THE MOMENT ???

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

the P and C words are off limits and if you want to kill my mood in less then a second say something stupid like referring to yourself as Daddy, or who is your daddy o some other phrase of that type.. it creeps me out!

I don't mind the talk but you start name calling it's a turn off.. even if its in the heat of the moment.. (you are my whore.. bitch.. etc) for the record I have not experienced that but I have had friends who have and trust me if a man ever said that.. it would be over faster then he could find the door with pants in hand

Personally I get completely turned on by really naughty talk in the bedroom. Getting descriptive, telling me what you want to do to me, detailing what I do that gets you off, etc sets me off like a wildfire and any terms or words work as long as you are being genuine!
That said, I do not like actually being "called names". Sure, tell me all about f**king my c*** during the act, go for it! etc, but calling me a "c**t" or your "whore" will put ice water on my fire and end things fairly quickly.

- Response by gentlevixen, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, San Francisco

I'm all good with dirty talk. I don't want to be called a whore, slut, etc.
Pussy? Great word. My bf said it a few times and it surprised the hell outta me but I liked it, didn't seem like something in his vocabulary honestly. Cunt is not a word I've ever really used, or been used against me and no one I know says it, so I guess if it slipped out in bed I wouldn't care, as it holds no weight with me.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

I really dont like the word "cunt"..

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

"pussy" doesn't bother me so much. "C***" does. I don't think any women likes hearing that word.

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

cunext tuesday bugs me but i'd rather hear KITTY
than pussy.

- Response by kitkat19, A Thinker, Female, 56-65

a four letter word starting with a c and ending with a t, as it sounds very crass

cunt is a word reserved for evil mother in laws and the girl ur s/o cheated on you with. i dont like the word and if anyone had enough balls to call me that i would either mule kick them or throw them out the door while congratulating them on being the first ones to call me that.
Pussy isnt a word i like to hear but its way hotter than hearing im going to fuck that twat or that cookie? i mean seriously ppl, where do u come up with some of this stuff lol.
if im having rough sex its totally acceptable to be called bitch and maayybbeee the c word but i would have to be at exactly the right moment that way the anger and adrenaline add to the ecstacy

- Response by blazingshadows, A Cool Mom, Female, 22-25, Hospitality

S/O has never balked at my language, but I have never used the word 'cunt' around her. And probably never will. That's reserved for the lowest of the low.

I dislike "cunt," "pussy," the f bomb, and I won't tolerate names.

I think, however, that males who DO exhibit this behavior are doing the women they are with a great favor--I think it does show something about guys who do this, and that something isn't favorable.

Most women want to know to show males unworthy of partners the door sooner rather than later--but if it had to be after sex, well, it's best to know not to repeat the mistake.

Seriously, there is no reason for shouting filth at someone who consented to sleep with you. There is something very badly the matter with males who feel they have to do this.

I don't like the p or c words. Actually, the one time someone really tried to talk dirty to me, it was all I could do to keep from laughing. For some reason, I found it hysterical rather than sexy.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Other Profession