My husband treats me like shit,I fell out of love with him and am unhappy! Should I stay?
Married Life / 5:35 PM - Sunday July 25, 2010

My husband and I have had problems since before we got married. I married him anyway. It is my fault,I just rushed things for the new baby. He has 2 ex wives and 2 children with them and It has become way too much to deal with the exes are always bringing us to court we have little money due to child support making us very tight. we fight all the time he has a porn addiction that kills my self esteem. i have tried talking and he just thinks hes so pefect. I am more than unhappy in my marriage. He just left for Iraq, i think if i am leaving this is my time to go, at the same time I dont want to hurt him. hurts i am hurting him. but our fights just get so bad. we scream the baby screams cops are called hes hit me, i have thrown things at him, he brings a side of me out that makes me crazy. I dont know the first thing about divorce.