Is braided pubic hair next?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:42 AM - Saturday July 24, 2010

Is braided pubic hair next?

I want that to be the last visual in your head as you fall asleep tonight.

Coincidentally, years ago there was a discussion about pubic hair in a workshop full of guys that I happened to be located in at the time. For some reason they were discussing the shaving of balls and who in the room did it and who did not. Keep in mind, this was before manscaping was the in thing. One guy put me on the spot and asked if I shaved my balls, and since I thought that the whole discussion was ridiculous if not slightly gay, I replied, "No, you kidding? My shit's so long I have to braid it." You ever taken part in a discussion and someone says something that puts the whole thing at a dead stop? That's what happened.

- Asked by damon8r351, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Norfolk

I saw a set of very old porno pics of women from the early 1900's...they had very long pubic hair and it was braided and bowed. They also all had heads of hair that fell at least to the backs of their knees...sometimes to the floor. but back to your own braids...have you read my response to the post you popped...perhaps you should consider trimming your finger grips off...just a heads up! ;)

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Gives a whole new meaning to corn rows...

I could see how the conversation might come to a standstill.
but, as far as going with that "statement" ~ I'll just pass!