What are some of the best match for a Scorpio man???
Dating / 10:07 PM - Thursday July 22, 2010

In terms of compatibility (marriage, sex, love, friendship,etc).

Swan Vestas ,

I just Googled it and this is what they say:

Cancer Both of you have deep emotional wells underneath that hard surface, and are both water signs.

Virgo You admire each other's work ethic, and the negative traits of both cancel each other out.

Pisces Although the attraction is immediate, it doesn't last long the Piscean will become too possessive for you.

Worst Relationship Matches

Aries You must avoid the other Mars sign you'll constantly fight over control of everything.

Gemini You'll get jealous of their freedom.

Sagittarius Too flighty and untrustworthy this match is liable to bring out your darkest qualities.

Among Renaissance Men Scorpios appear in abundance. So generally a Scorpio can be considered a man for all seasons and signs.

I am a Scorpio, my man is a Cancer. I recommend it! Scorpios tend to be posessive and a tad jealous, which works out because Cancers are fiercely loyal. Our strong-willed-ness and determination is complemented by their ability to chillax a little and calm us down. Plus they're able to keep up with us in the bedroom.

Just don't go for an Aries. They're complete shit as the other half of a Scorpio.

- Response by cons22, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Seattle

Scorpio men are really "compatible" with any other sign. Don't believe anything you read. They should all be neutered to keep hundreds of offspring from being produced from their promiscuous ways. LOL
And what's this bullshit about Sag's being flighty? Nah.

- Response by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I'm a Scorpio... I've had bad, bad luck with women... The most important relationships I end up in always seem to be Capricorns... not good? IDK... All I know is I need a movie, go out to eat, go for a hike type buddy right now.. I do better with women friends... but I don't have one close right now.. someday when my life is less complicated...

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Managerial

My husband is a scorpio and so am I. I dated another scorpio man in the past. My husband and I are very compatible. My ex and I fought constantly.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Other Profession