How many women like the 69 position,I love it, I see if I can make her cum first.
Sex & Intimacy / 4:05 PM - Thursday July 22, 2010

Sex is fun

- Asked by kerr1957, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

I enjoy it, whether I am on top or he is. but when I am getting close, I can't fully enjoy it because I feel like I don't have control of my mouth anymore cause things feel so good, I worry about what I am doing to him and it takes away from the overall enjoyment. so it is good for a while, but better to take turns at a certain point if you are just going to do oral.

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

YEAH!!!
And I was just thinking about this yesterday because we live in a crappy apartment where everyone can hear everything.
Well the orgasm he gave me definitely would have had me SCREAMING but the sound was muffled from the dick in my mouth!
I was so glad later that the lonely dude above my bed didn't hear that, it's a great idea how to keep from being noisy!!

i agree with the premise, kerr...

but, do you have to wear that green suit to make it all work?

of all the ladies i've been with, none have preferred it. a few were willing to do it, but that's different from liking it.

only 1 girl so far has preferred the "lady on top" position, but all the others have preferred doggy or something more conventional. very few even will place the penis in their mouth, let along give you a BJ. but most liked me giving them oral. double standards?

I don't really like it, it's too distracting and I can't concentrate or enjoy myself....

- Response by sweetnovember, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Executive

I love it also

It's great as foreplay but I cant concentrate enough to actually cum from it, I'm worried I'll do him damage!

- Response by carnivalqueen, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

too bad you didnt get many answers that made any sense..some people just string some words together and think its actually an answer..to answer your question,I love it..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Love it, one of my favourites. Definitely a great way to see who can make who come first. But at the same time why rush, I can give and receive oral for hours on end, wouldn't want to rush it at all.

- Response by mel01234, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

I just don't like it unless it's only to get us going because I tend to really get into it when I'm enjoying myself and there has been a time where I actually 'bit' him while he was giving me oral so I wouldn't want to do that again...:)

Your wife will like it even more when she doesn't have to look at your hairy crack. Lose the hair and enjoy.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35

i find the majority want to concentrate on shooting their willie and not on my choke-pole, and even worse, when they are shooting their willie they tend to bite the one-eyed bull snake.
alas, its usually 6 and in ten minutes the 9

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

Damn you good Sherlock....how many time have you won.....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

42

42