Boner at Work
Sex & Intimacy / 10:18 AM - Thursday July 22, 2010

Boner at Work

guys- how is the most interesting way a girl has given you a hard on at your place of work. and did you like it, or was it cause for embarrassment.

girls- do you try to give your man hard-ons at work, or if it happens, it is totally accidental?

- Asked by A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Well it was my boss. It was a total accident, and she never realized it happened. She wore these jeans that really look good on her, but don't fit as well around her waist (she didn't wear them often for this reason).

Well one day she had to sit in the seat next to me to assist with a problem, and she leaned over in her seat to look along on my computer. She asked me to grab her something, and I got up. I just happened to look down, and the top half of her ass was showing. She had pink panties that were being pulled down with the pants also. It was over at that point. I had to hurry and sit down so she wouldn't notice my salute to her.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

I have had many of boners at work......some could be embarrasing but they all felt good.....especially with what I was thinking....

We use to have a girl that answered the phones....great body...personality that was so sweet....I think I was in love with her.....

I would set there and talk to her...but she use to wear this black dress that had a slit on one side up to mid thigh.....she would let that fall open and her black panties would cause me a big boner.....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

women dress appropriately where i work and act like women.

I have by way to txt telling me what she intends to do to me when I get home. I like it and no it was not cause for embarrassment. I just dont go walking around until it does back down and if I had to walk somewhere immediatly then it would go back quickly once my mind was on something else.

since i've worked mainly in the military or with the military, that type of crap is not encouraged.

nor even possible with most of the ladies. however, there is one at every base that could do that in the right circumstance, but they usually know better.

Girls seem to like doing that as they have been rubbing on me lately till i get one then they smile