Should I meet this guy I met online in person???
Dating / 2:53 AM - Wednesday July 21, 2010

Its not like he lives in another state he lives really near 2 me I just happened 2 meet him online.He's really cute we been talking 4 a coule of days now and Im really startin 2 like him but Im not trying 2 talk 2 much because I dont want us 2 meet and not have anything 2 talk about.I used 2 think people were so desperate 2 meet people online but I met someone b4 from myspace...he was a jerk but he happened 2 be my 1st.I know its best 2 meet people in person but I live in a big ass town and I don't really get out much so most of the guys around my area sell drugs and are just about 1 thing.I dont search 4 guys like that online but this guy just gave me a different vibe and I felt so good talkin 2 him on the phone we talked 4 hours.Im not goin 2 get my hopes up again tho Im goin take it easy.He really wants 2 see me and I really want 2 go 2 the beach this summer!Lol Would it be okay that I meet him???Im young Im not that hard up 4 a guy but life is about takin chances rite and he gonna have 2 meet my mom b4 I go anywhere with him just 2 be on the safe side.Should I meet him???He's so cute;)

- Asked by myeshatree91, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Student

As long as you meet in a public place during the day, it's usually not a bad thing. When I was younger, I met a lot of friends through MySpace and now every once in awhile I make a new friend here and there on Facebook. Actually, I'm still friends with someone I met back in 2004 on MySpace! It can be an effective networking tool, the internet, as long as you take the necessary precautions.

- Response by lizarella, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

meet him in a well lit busy place like a coffee shop in the day time. Let atleast three ppl know where you are going. Do not give this guy your address or nothing like that. After figuring out if the guy is creepy or not. Let your guard down a Lil bit.. Take mace or pepper spry better yet a friend to tag along the first time.

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Meet him for God,s sake and let us get some sleep,

Meet him in a Public place for lunch maybe or coffee. Don't ride with him anywhere and you will be able to tell a lot about him by meeting him in person. Also do not give him your address immediately.