Do all married women think they dont have to have sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:42 PM - Tuesday July 20, 2010

Married man, Good husband, works hard..Really frustated!

- Asked by ji2gaman, A Player, Male, 29-35, Charlotte, Science / Engineering

no......not all married women think they don't have to have sex......I actually enjoy making love to my husband......

- Response by zibet58, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

well if I were married I would hope my partner would want to have lots of sex with me.
Have you talked to her? Perhaps she needs your help getting stimulated or some emotional support.
they say men have sex to relive stress and woman need to relieve stress to have sex.

No all woman are like that but perhaps yours is.
And if you take some time to romance her you may find she wants lots of sex

There are only two possible answers to this question: yes and no. And either answer points to you needing to divorce your wife. See, if the answer is "yes," that means that there's no reason to get married. I mean, if women want to use sex as the lure and then pull a bait and switch after marriage, screw that. Might as well just be unmarried and keep having them have sex with you.

If the answer is "no," then that means that it's just your wife.

The fact is that, while not ALL women think that way, a substantial amount have far less sex once they get married. Women aren't like guys. They're fine just being married and having sex every once in a while. They just don't tell you that until after you get married and suddenly they're Suzy Q. Homemaker and more interested in picking out drape patterns than having sex. It leads to a lot of resentment and frustration.

- Response by istillhatescrennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

Well, sex is part of the package and you must both be very young so why doesn't she want to have sex? No, not all married women think they don't have to have sex. There could be other reasons why, low sex drive, kids, stress from work

I will tell you from a woman;s point of view, it is not that she doesn't like or want to have sex with you, it is that something happened, either you upset her, she isn't feeling as sexy, she is too tired due to working more......the list could be very long, thing is you have to ask her if there is anything that you did that has bothered her that needs an apology, if she asks why you ask, dont say anything abou sex, tell her that you have noticed a change in her and that you are concerned because she is your wife and you worry about her. This will not only get her talking and telling you what is different, but it will also open up the door to her seeing that you care and any woman who sees that a man truelly cares about her will be twice as likely to sleep with him and not feel pressured into it. Secdonly you need to actually mean it and not get upset if there is something that you did that has bothered her, you need to be understanding and if you dont end up having sex right away dont freak out, just be there for her, she is your bride, and this is the hard part about marriage, being there and careing when it is the hardest. I hope I have helped and I hope you truely make things work, the last thing a woman needs to feel alone and married.

- Response by Authenticity, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

You know what I LOVE about casual lovers? They treat me like a goddess. Like I'm a whole new adventure to explore and enjoy and lavish attention upon. They're curious what I like, they put extra effort into charming and pleasing me, and the whole thing is very hot, spontaneous, playful and sweet. We have sex because we want the sex, and want each other.

When I was with my boyfriend, after a couple years, it started to get old. "Well. Wanna have sex now?" "I guess we could." It's hard to get all hot and bothered over someone who's not new, and doesn't treat you like you're new either, but still sleeps with you because they don't have other options.

Libido is fueled by testosterone. You can boost levels of testosterone by getting physically active, or pushing your boundaries. Watch a scary movie together, go for a run, ride a roller coaster. If you do new things as a couple, you'll associate newness with each other, and some of that old spark might come back.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Teaching

I dont think all married women think like that... I m not married yet, but I know for sure, thats a path, I wouldn't like for myself>..:)

Married women, good wives works hard too...:) so it may be natural that she's extremely tired at the end of the day. If its your wife we are talking about, try sitting down and tell her how it makes you feel and what you desire..:). I m sure, in order to save your marriage, she d be more than willing to listen to you..:)

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Toronto

a lot of them are out getting it elsewhere

Your woman should want sex on her own if she is a healthy human being. Unless she's considering switching teams,winkwink...
Or maybe there's something huge on her mind lately...

There is a reason, you need to get to the bottom of this soon, to make you both happier asap. You are NICE to her right? :)
In your version of a sex session there's something decent involved for her to enjoy too right? Good luck that's a tough 1

- Response by pretend, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Been there, done that. I will never get married again - no way! Women trap men into marriage and feel they don't have to put out anymore and hide behind the piece of paper. My ex actually told me at one time that she didn't feel like having sex with me even though I was climbing the walls. She also, said, I don't have to do that anymore, we're married. I also, take umbrage at a woman's myriad excuses to not to have it - she's mad at him, she's tired, she has a f/t job. Blah blah blah - give me a break! No thanks - I rather stay single and keep my women honest in the bedroom. If she's not keeping up her end of the bargain she's out the door.

- Response by ereculus, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

no one ever HAS to have sex. Most WANT to have sex unless the marraige sucks. Lack of sex in a marraige is a sign of problems elsewhere in the marraige. Maybe it's not as good as you think it is.

You didn't hear? There's one food that's guaranteed to cut a woman's sex drive in half. It's wedding cake!

She only gave it up to lock you in. Now that she has a lifetime connection to every cent you'll ever earn, she doesn't have to put out anymore.

You're still paying for it but you not getting any. Bad deal!

- Response by alecsmart1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Celebrity