Have you ever heard someone masterbating in the bathroom stall at work?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:47 PM - Tuesday July 20, 2010

I am sitting in the stall, and the person next to me starts making noise ... it sounds like he is jerking his stick ... and then his breathing becomes short and heavy.
I was thinking WTF!?!?!?
The guy eventually leaves out from his stall, and I can see enough through the cracks of my stall where I can identify him as being the building security guard!

If you were in my shoes, what would you do ... report what you suspected he did, or just forget about it?

- Asked by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

My office is a very large corner office and takes up the entire short side of the elevator.

There is a single stall bathroom behind the elevator, it's the only thing down the hall past my office. Behind this bathroom is my private bathroom. So one day my secretary was out and I was looking for something on her desk and I heard this nosie so I walk down the 3 yeards and from behind this bathroom door I can hear moaning and this buzzing.

I went back to my office, but opened the blinds in the section next to my office door. A few minutes later this young woman who works in the office walks by.

I later mentioned this to my secretary when she returned and she said that this woman uses the bathroom twice a day, and is the only other person in the office that uses it besides my secretary.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Report what? That some guy was in private jerking off? That's illegal? I'm much more disturbed that you were sitting next to a guy jerking off and just sat there listening to it. I would have immediately started farting and kicking the stall and going "HEY, DUDE, THERE'S A GUY OVER HERE, STOP WHACKING IT UNTIL I'M DONE."

- Response by istillhatescrennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

Who cares.....

He probably thought he was in there alone

Forget about it

- Response by gibran, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Miami, Self-Employed

Report it? How are you going to prove it? And YOU would end up more humiliated than HE would. Just forget it.

Forget about it.

It's really not that big of a deal, is it?

No one got hurt. He tried to keep it private. He did not damage anything.

No need to cause a problem for something that didn't harm anyone. I'm sure he needs his job. You can let him know in some way that it offended you, though, if you'd like. =-)

- Response by cutypy5840, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

The man was in a private place doing something which is private. You will be thought the fool if you report him. They may wonder why you had the time to hang around in the restrooms listening to the activities of others. Mind your own business.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Id do my best to forget about it. He's allowed his privacy in the bathroom stall and you cant prove what he did.

Shouldnt you have been minding your oun business and taking a shit? Thats gotta be some kind of invasion of privacy. Maybe he was just grunting one out, or had tacos the night before, you should have just started laughing.

- Response by dick, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Construction

I'd give the guy a break. It will embarrass the fuck out of him and might cost him his job. Look at his shoes and whenever you see those shoes in the stall, find another restroom.

- Response by april4eliot, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, San Francisco, Self-Employed

I'd forget about it. No harm done to anyone.

You wanna report it? Why?? You never had that itch to scratch, I guess. It happens.

He might be practicing for a visit to the eye doctor- you know needs glasses from all the release of his life force...???

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

I'd think less of the guy that would report this vs. the guy that masturbated.

- Response by etbass, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Executive

Let it go. What a person does in a bathroom stall is their own business (even if it seems a bit disgusting). Maybe the security guy saw a cute girl and just had to relieve himself. Who knows...

REPORT WHAT ????????????????????

WHO DIED AND PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF PICKING WHERE A PERSON CAN PLEASURE THEMSELVES OR NOT ????????

Isn't the bathroom stall a PRIVATE AREA ????

IT is where he took his break...and he is allowed to so what he wants on his break !!!

He didn't jack off on the front steps....or at his work station.....or in the hallway !!!

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and stop spying on other people.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

Maybe he was just taking a really intense dump. You don't even know for sure what was going on. Let it go.

- Response by lizarella, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

I would like to clarify something here...

I was not trying to sound insulting like some of these others were. Hrm.

I was saying this as if we were simply having a friendly chat. Sorry it didn't come across that way. =-)

I would have not have stayed in their listening

Why would you report him? He didn't hurt anyone.

- Response by troublemaker, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Administrative

DON'T report it, how mean would that be.

He isn't harming anyone, he's just doing what a man has to do on a long tiring shift. Security guards have a hard job because they're stood around anticipating trouble which hardly ever happens, that equals boredom.

Personally if I heard that next to me, I'd love it. Imagine it was a woman doing it next to you. Don't be mean and embarass him by reporting it.

- Response by mimosa10, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Leeds

Wow at work?!? Idk this is a hard question....do you feel like he broke any of the rules?! Were you completely grossed out?! I think it is up to you whether you decide if it was distrurbing enough to report it. GL with that!

- Response by christinfusion22, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

maybe he was scratching a rash on his thigh? with regular up and down motions? and grunting?

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession