Why is sex with my girlfriend so much better than sex with my wife?
Married Life / 3:34 PM - Tuesday July 20, 2010

Do you have any tips on keeping my wife from finding
out about my girlfriend?

- Asked by A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, Administrative

It's better because you're high on the thrill of cheating.

Your wife will find out sooner or later, so there's no use in advising you on how to ruin your marriage.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

Sex is better with your girlfriend because she doesn't have to put up with you on a full time basis... I am not trying to insult you but give you pause to think that she only see's the best side of you... You make your best effort when you go to see her...You are not your real self that your wife has grown to know... Your girlfriend gets your quality time... Your wife gets the same ole same ole...

Now can you imagine how much better sex is with her boyfriend..meaning your wife...??? No aggravation just an afternoon of pure pleasure...

*TIP#1...Plan your trysts on the same day she is having sex with her boyfriend... she'll never ask questions... :)))

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

I won't give tips to a man without high standards.

- Response by fly404high, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Frankfurt, Other Profession

Stop seeing your girlfriend and dont do it again.

- Response by dick, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Construction

It is better because u can send her home afterwords do not tell her and she will never know

wow. Um, your wife will find out. Then what? Your girlfriend sure won't want you, and if she does, the sex won't be the same. Stop messing up your marriage. Dude, in other words, be a REAL man. REAL men don't cheat!

Yeah, give me your wife's number and I will make sure she doesn't out. Trust me!!

- Response by swiget, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older, Columbus, Administrative

You have no sense of responsibility to your girlfriend. You don't have to respect your girlfriend and you don't really care if she leaves you. As for keeping this from your wife - grow a pair and stand up for your choice to have a girlfriend. Quit being a shamed little boy and bring your actions out in the open. You should not be doing something that you have to hide and lie about. A wife always finds out sooner or later. Paying the piper sucks but eventually you have to pay.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65

Hey you guys above that say you cheated and your wife never found out, how do you know she never found out? I found out about my husband's cheating but I have never said anything to him. I am just keeping it in the back of my mind, kind of like something you remember in case the appropriate reason comes up for it's use. Just waiting for the best time to open that door. And my husband has no idea that I know so I get to play little mind games with him all the time. I also just allow him to have his time because it allows me to have time that he never questions me about. He is so easy to manipulate now that I have knowledge that he doesn't have. Oh the webs we weave. Hahahaha

sex is better because you don't feel obliged to.

The best tip is "end you relation with your girlfriend"

- Response by tartenon, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

dude just divorce your wife and screw what ppl say about the whole wife finding out...we only have one life to live....Monogomy is a lie...we are all imperfect beings who the hell are we kidding with this self righteous bull shit...chances are if you tell your wife she wont leave...why beause a)you support her completely or b)shes that type of women......