My husband shaved my pussy carefully... KNOWING that I am going out whoring for money tonight! is th
Sex & Intimacy / 8:52 PM - Sunday July 18, 2010

my husband shaved my pussy carefully... KNOWING that I am going out whoring for money tonight! is th

so, I got a gig of "outcall stripping" here in Las Vegas. However, most guys, when they call a stripper to their Motel room, are GOING TO want more than a lapdance...
A 10 minute dance is $300 and the Agency gets 50%.

My husband plucked my armpit hairs and shaved my pussy into a beautiful perfect racing stripe of fur on the front.

I'm going to go out practically whoring because we can't pay our Electric, gas for the car, and ANY food for the next 2 weeks.

Is my husband thoughtful and considering the situation we're in, might as well MAXIMIZE the potential income from tips?

or is this a twisted, corrupt relationship?

maybe both!
anyways, we are both totally cool with it and just need money.

- Asked by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

you are a good wife to help out whatever way u can

I'm not quite sure what to say here.

Do what you gotta do, but frankly, I'd rather find a job that didn't have me servicing strange men...

- Response by mafiamans1girl, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

It's win, win.

- Response by newyorkjoe, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Lawyer

You are a Goddess to me I will now worship the ground you walk on, to your husband "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" were have you been my whole life, I would do just about anything for a wife like you. I'm sorry to be ramblin on and on to such greatness, just know you two are my new Hero's.

- Response by bobqweoo, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Military

It doesn't sound right to me. Are you sure you want to do this, there must be other choices than to put yourself at such risk?

Plucked your Pits? You GOTTA be kidding!
Get REAL jobs, before you wind up getting raped and killed in some cheap motel.
Have you "man" get a job.
This one is really Insane!

Sounds like you are living in HELL. I will send positive energy in your direction.

how sad.....

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental