My perverted question of the day...For all the guys, what feels better? I'm just curious ;P
Sex & Intimacy / 12:22 PM - Friday July 16, 2010

When you cum:

-Inside your girl without a condom
-Inside your girl wearing a condom
-Pulling out and finishing yourself off so that you shoot it all over your girl
-In her mouth

- Asked by cholie86, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Law Enforcement

There is nothing better than lots of foreplay, working slowly up to a mountain peak while going faster and faster, then exploding together at the same time while at breakneck speed, then collapsing in a soaking wet embrace, breathing deeply to catch your breath. (I choose coming inside, no condom)

Coming in her mouth (or on her face) I feel is degrading to her. As is coming on her face. Coming on her belly or breasts is okay for me if SHE wants it. Me and my wife sometimes watch porn, but fast forward past the "facials". My wife finds it gross and I find it needlessly demeaning.

I also do not like violent oral, where a man forces himself down a woman's throat until she chokes. I think men who get turned on by this are latent rapists.

Then again, if a woman LIKES that sort of thing, I guess it's okay. But I don't like the message it sends out there to young males about what is OKAY to do during sex in a conventional (not for profit) sexual encounter!

Cheers,
TMCI

- Response by tmci, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Denver, Technical

The human race is very successful and a big part of the reason is the biological fact that it feels best to ejaculate inside a woman with no protection.

Emotionally its most satisfying when he cums in her vagina and she gets pregnant.

-Inside your girl without a condom--hate condoms, that is why I got a vasectomy
-Inside your girl wearing a condom--see above
-Pulling out and finishing yourself off so that you shoot it all over your girl--strictly for the porn afficianados
-In her mouth--since a woman sits on two wonderful openings, to cum in her mouth is a total waste of perfectly good cum

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

right inside the love hole, no condom

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Like Jack said.

- Response by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Hello Copper ! Cum is basically a Right of the girl, and there should not be any kind of compromise as hot cum quenches { in most cases } a flooded pussy, in order to not to deprive my girl of the orgasmic moments I would kill or get killed to cum inside her without a condom !

- Response by orgasmic007, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, New Delhi

I try not to state the obvious.

...:)

Adult acne is normally caused by bacteria and a demintologist should be able to help you. A lot of time an anti-biotic helps. But one over the counter treatment that I have actually seen work for other is the Televised acne treatment Proactive. Catch the commercial at the right time and you can get all you need for at least a month to see if it works for you. About 20.00 dollars. But be warned, most of the reasons these thing work is they have some kind of acid base, peroxide base,etc. So if you have allergies to these substance, don't waste your money. Good Luck.

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

Inside without a condom OR
Inside with a condom

Shooting all over her never really did anything for me...

- Response by eequalsmcsquared, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Medical / Dental

There is a time and a place that calls for each of those situations. Each feels great within it's given circumstances.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

I percieve you are trying to entrap me with your enforcement ways...
How do I know?
Because what hot woman would ask such a question of an older man...
I have heard of women like yourself that like to use -
"feet back and spread em" terms on men they meet...

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

When I cum:
-Inside the girl without a condom.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

I don't know why I'm going to answer, but here it is...

For me, it's definitely inside her without a condom.

Condoms are horrible for sensation. Pulling out and shooting all over her, I might as well just be jerking off. In her mouth is one hell of a close second though. Hell, it's so close that it might be number one, but it's a rarity. I have a mental block on it from an ex. I have an extremely difficult time doing that, even though my wife loves it when I do.

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

Such a question. I suppose I would vote for (1) first, then (4). But using a condom (2) would give me peace of mind that I wasn't going to make her pregnant. How about you? Where do you want your partner's semen to go?

There is no better feeling than cumming inside her no condom feeling it shoot deep inside her no other feeling like it.

- Response by bobboy, A Jock, Male, 66 or older, Retired

In her mouth, without a condom, while speeding down the street in a stolen vehicle past a law enforcement officer while high on crack and methamphetamines feels best.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55

Inside your girl any hole.

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

The intensity of fucking w/o condom. Esp. w/ girl who knows Kegel and can coil around shaft with her muscles I find it more complicated than just those choices. I think the most psychologically passionate intensity comes from getting her off. I've given a few pearl necklaces to girls before and that has a sexy dominant thing to that. As Woody Allen once said, "I never had an orgasm I didn't like".

If you are sure you know your partners history and b/c measures are taken, then go with #2. The intensity from the inner heat, her own wetness and not having to fumble around w/ condom .

- Response by april4eliot, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, San Francisco, Self-Employed

lol you naughty girl !

- Response by leam01, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, London, Other Profession

Here is the best way I have ever found for a parties involved. Her lying on belly with a pillow under hips. Fucked from behind w/o condom. The elevated hips help u 2 ways; you'll get deeper penetration so he can bang away at your cervical cap. He's not on top w/ u on ur back. This way he's able to reach around and stimulate clit/hood/starfish so you will be able to come-with the added bonus of being penetrated by him while your coming. Once your pelvic thrusts start, you will squeeze every last drop of come from him. I'd love to give you a live demo for the sake of community service

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, San Francisco, Self-Employed

Is this really something that needs to be pondered? =-)

- Response by cutypy5840, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

You forgot "in her butt"

- Response by A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older

eyy eyy !
i wanna ask my boyfriend those questions
thats hot.

- Response by reenielovesya, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Student

Definately bust a nut or two in her mouth without a condom

- Response by jameskiss69, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

in her or on her but not into a piece of rubber

too me, cumming in her pussy or ass without a condom. Second would be in her mouth, next finishing myself off, and lasty, cumming while wearing a condom.

I would have to go with A and D followed by C then B.

- Response by whatnow, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Phoenix

Inside without a condom and at the same time she cumes is the best.

- Response by kerr1957, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

Definately inside your girl without a condom especially when she is also having an orgasm. This feels better if you are marrieda nd trying to have a baby or your s/o is on some kind of birth control. In her mouth is better if she is sucking the whole time, otherwise no fun just shooting. Finishing youself off only feels good in attempt to avoid pregnancy or your girl refuses to suck, although my former girlfriend use to get off when i pullled out and 'waxed that ass' lol. I hoped that helped and you make your mate feel better very soon.

- Response by bedrmbully1, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Boston, Managerial

I would feel great having thos options

diversity....

i never gave a woman a facial... i'd like to try that

- Response by luckyleaf211, Female, 36-45