Girls only, What in your opinion is the sluttiest thing you have ever done?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:35 AM - Friday July 16, 2010

Girls and guys, you can IM me for mine.

- Asked by nitely1, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28

My sophomore year of college I went on a two week field trip with my biology class. There were about 40 guys on the trip and I slept with all the single ones (I think it added up to about 25ish?)

I had my own room because I was the only girl. So it was fun for me because I would bring in at least two different guys a night, one at a time. That was definitely the sluttiest thing I've done, sleeping with all those guys on the trip. And they weren't quickies either. I fucked them until they begged for mercy :)

What about you?

- Response by sexyvero69, A Player, Female, 22-25, San Jose, Student

I slept naked (no sex) with one guy on our first date.

The guy is now my fiance, though, so I'm not sure it counts as slutty in hindsight.

I have a friend who's 30 and has only had sex three times in his whole life (with the same woman). My immediate thought is, damn, I've screwed three guys in a week!

And THAT is the sluttiest thing I've ever done. I had a regular Friday morning guy and a Saturday afternoon guy for awhile, and almost certainly hooked up with an ex sometime during that period. I'm still good friends with all three, and while I'm not involved with any of them now I think they're great guys.

If I were truly ashamed, I wouldn't post it on here, obviously. But it's something I don't exactly brag about it.

Now do I get to hear yours? ;)

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Teaching

I never did anything that could be considered slutty.I guess I am square.I like it that way.

watched my mom and her b/f have sex

the sluttiest thing I ever done was to work in a legal brothel, a whore house,
I fucked men that wouldn't even tell me their REAL name!

I made little money. I did enjoy it.
if my marriage ever fails, I may try it again. but my husband won't LET ME go whore while I'm married to him.
I wish i could. It was FUN.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

When I was 19, I let a guy (whom I had hardly been seeing as a 'fun' thing for very long) finger me in a bar (up the skirt). It was so trashy but so hot.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28

I let a guy I only knew for a few days eat me out. We worked at a hotel.

- Response by bts4life20, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Self-Employed

oh no, Mr. Bill....I just wanted to read everyone else's answers...lol.

Masturbating as a man and his wife watched...

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

sucked a dick for drugs

what was yours dear ?

Blindfolded my bf and went down on him.
i also tied up his hands ;p

- Response by jocelynnlove, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Halifax, Artist / Musician / Writer

Probly letting two guys do me at the same time..it was so incredibly hot but probly a little slutty..what about you?

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I went to check out a scooter that I knew I would buy and I had $100 less than the asking price. I thought that the seller would come down. He suggested that I might be able to do something to make up for the cash deficiency. I agreeed to a blow job then he knocked an additional $50 if I gave up all the goods. So I took it bent over the scooter. Then I rode my scooter over to my boyfriend's house.

- Response by saganaw1000, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

I was 3 months past my 13th birthday when I was with my older Brother in his room. We were talking and he told me some guys he knows really want to have sex with me. All I could say is OH! Then he asked me if he could get these guys together at a party if I would be willing to go their for their sexual pleasures? I then gasped and said nothing. Then the subject changed as he now did most of the talking as I laid their. Later that night when I went back across the upstairs hall to my room I laid their sleepless thinking about what he had asked me. It was 4 days later and I went to my Brothers room. Talking and having a great time as usual and in the middle of out talking I blurted out,, If you can arrange to get them guys all together I will go and give it a try. He looked down into my eyes and let out a sigh then said really? I breathlessly said YES!
A week and a half later the party was arranged. My Mom believed my Brother could do no wrong and trusted him completely and that's how he got me out of the house in the evenings and got me back in the house early in the mornings, because I was with my Brother. My Brother took me to where the party was and let me off. In the house the guys gathered around me greeting me. I knew most of them from around town and from when they went to our school. It wasn't long and they had my shirt, skirt and shoes off me, that was all I was wearing. I was taken to a bed and the fucking started. The 4th guy was just starting to fuck me when a guy blurted out,, oh fuck I'm going to cum god let me in her. Without thinking I said I suck cock, he was cumming as he went in my mouth and I always sallow. Their was 9 guys their from 19 to 33 years old married and single guys. And at 1am my Brother came to pick me up and he was invited in and got to watch me finish sucking a guy off and a guy finish fucking me before I got to leave. On the way home he drove around some asking me how the party went, good I said. Did I like it, and YES again. Then would I go to another party if he arranged it, and I told him I would. Then he stopped and gave me a big hug and kiss then said we need to get home quick. At home and upstairs we went in his room and talked softly. I had to hurry to get back to my room when we heard Dad getting up for work, and Mom getting up too. Dad works half days on Saturday. I woke up again around 10am as my Brother was waking me up. We always went to his room for our talks, and sex. My Brother arranged many, many more all guy parties for me over the years. He never came to a party he arranged for me. He loved getting me after the parties. He said he loved doing me that way. Their was no age limit either, all the guys were older than me. My Brother first fucked me and got sucked off by me on my 13th birthday, he is 5 years older than me.

- Response by A Player, Female, 56-65, Administrative