I feel so sad, no energy, don't wana work out, i just want to watch TV and sleep help?
Diet & Health / 11:24 PM - Tuesday July 13, 2010

I am feeling sad, and I just want to set watch TV and eat, I don't feel motivated at all and I don't want to go to the gym or workout, I am spending hundreds on gym memberships that I don't use. I want to lose the weight that i gained in the past two years with no luck, I don't seem to be able to really commit to doing that.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

So first you have to start with the flesh and one of the main reasons that people feel no energy or motivation to do anything is because of the horrid crap that is in modern processed and fast foods AND what is not in those foods, that being nutrients, vitamins, enzymes, photonic energy and chi too.

Taking lots of vitamin C (3000mg), Zinc (50mg), Selenium (250Mcg), COQ10 (50-100mg) and a good whole food multivitamin such as the "Alive- Whole Food Energizer" or others by "New Chapter" or such are what you need to help energize the body. The more nutrients the organs such as the liver has, the more energy is supplied to the brain and all cells in the body. This can help to give you the extra edge and boost of willpower to get yourself moving.

Lack of nutrients are also a major cause of depression and lack of energy in the modern world. If you are still depressed then add St. Johns Wort which works as well as any anti-depressant and actually helps to boost overall mood, energy and can even help with sleep too.

Yikes. This is going to sound horrible, but I mean it nicely--have you considered anti-depressants?

Also, often natural venues for exercise are much more enjoyable than the typical gym experience. I find it boring to go to the gym (though I do go when I can't work out in any other venue and I work out at least three times per week, and that would be a bad week), but I absolutely love hiking and swimming in the summer and cross country skiing in the winter.

Try to get out of your home and away from that TV! If you really feel you CAN'T you may be a candidate for anti-depressants.

I'm sorry you're feeling down. I feel that way sometimes and have to force myself to get going. But please try to turn off the tv and go out for a walk, get some fresh air like corksoaker said. It will help you feel better. Maybe you need a work-out buddy or make an appointment with a personal trainer at the gym to help you get started. I know it's hard to take the first step but exercising is the best thing to make you feel good and look good. It's the key to getting those endorphins going.

Well sometimes it helps to have a friend to go to the gym with. Women who join a gym alone or less lucky to keep going back. I want to the gym and if I had a friend of family member I keep going. That why I didnt renew this year but when I am ready I will go back. Yes maybe your life is to busy. Make a schulde motivie yourself. Maybe you dont think your pretty but I bet you are... I wish you good luck and I believe in you!!

force yourself to go and then it will get easier once u start getting ust to it

Life is difficult and it is super easy to feel this way given all the pressures of modern day life, not to mention the frustrations and chaos in the world these days.. the television will remind us of it every second it gets a chance... so you need to switch it off, and get out... if you can tag team or get a personal trainer that is going to hound you that may help.. sometimes we just need that extra cheerleader in life to keep us in focus and going and it is not always easy to find... Hang in there... and find a study buddy that wants what you want... best wishes...

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Managerial

Go see your doctor; could be depression, or underactive thyroid or anemia

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Medical / Dental

You should start by doing something for your community, when you know how good it will make you feel, you will loose your gained weight.

- Response by tartenon, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

being inactive causes you to feel depressed..whenever i feel like that,I get outside and walk or swim..

- Response by le_gem735713, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Miami, Who Cares?