Hi,everyone i'm 7 months pregnant i went through alot with my husband,i caught him cheating on me
Married Life / 5:30 PM - Sunday July 11, 2010

hi,everyone i'm 7 months pregnant i went through alot with my husband,i caught him cheating on me

more than once,after that i lost hope on my husband being honest with me i'm just living with him,cause i want to raise my baby with him and i've decided if it dosen't work out i'm just going to walk away.After our last fight he gave me a word that i won't regrate being in his life again,he said he was goin change,my heart is broken already,i'm tired of crying i'm just busy with my self and my pregnancy.Something just happened now i was cleaning my husband's bag and i found 2 phone charger of sony ericsson one was car charger and my husband got two fons that i know a black berry and nokia,i was suprised cause the bag which i found the charger is my husband's work bag and my husband works 4 days in the work and 4 days he is off..I kept in my heart that he got another cell which i don't know about,cause to be honest with my self i don't trust him even a bit and now i'm confused,i need everyone's opinion please and be kind...

AWW I'm five months pregnant and things are a little rocky between my boyfriend and I but cheating is not involved or anything. I think that it may be time to put your distance understand that what we are doing right now carrying a child is plenty of hardwork. We have enough to deal with as is with all the aches and pains etc... I don't think you should jump to conclusions with the cell phone issue because I currently have a T-mobile phone and my fiance has a boost mobile phone and we share both car and home chargers as it is compatible for both phones. Right now it would be in your best interest to focus on your health as well as your childs you 2 are the most important. You don't want to stress yourself out too much because remember when you are stress the baby is stressed as well. Trust me I know from hands on experience I walked in your shoes before my ex left me when he found out I were pregnant. Than came back in the fourth month and we tried to pretend to be happy and I felt just as you do I wanted to stay for the child. The stress and worrying if he were leaving me for the next chick that came along caused me to deliver a still born son at 8months I was devestated but knew that God makes no mistakes. Your child is the blessing in this situation and who knows your hubby may wake up and realize what an amazing wife and child he has. Wait at least until after the baby is born when you have your full strength to handle this. Goodluck to you and I wish a happy healthy remainder of your pregnancy. PM me if you want to talk more I know exactly how you feel.

- Response by onesexylady, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Administrative

My god. You must be an angel on earth for putting up with him and giving him a second chance. It's really hard when you have a child in the picture to do the normal thing and leave. I know that I have a 0 tolerance policy for cheating. If it happens, I cease communication completely and build up a stone wall so she could never get to me again. Really though, if you have trust issues with him, and it sounds like you do, then I would evaluate if you want him in your life or not. Asking him point blank would be useless since he has a history of cheating, but I would seriously consider finding a better guy and one that could at least be a good step daddy to your kid.

- Response by adward, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Science / Engineering

The kindest thing I can say to you right now is that I hear your anguish. A broken heart can be like losing an arm by accident. You can either learn to live on your own without it or you can get support from other people which you would have to do anyway, at least for awhile. For the sake of your baby, find that support elsewhere because it is not going to come from your husband, he's already demonstrated that. Beasts never become handsome princes, except in fairy tales. I wish you well.

- Response by wiserman, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Oh I hate to hear this. I am SO sad for you. Your husband is a terrible guy, but he's not going to stop. You know this. Staying BECAUSE of the baby is not a good idea. It'll get worse, and eventually you will hate him.
Leave while you can. Heal your heart, and raise your baby. I'm sorry you're going thru this.

why put yourself through it leave

I'm amazed by the person who reproved you for "invading the privacy" of this animal.

The problem is that your husband isn't trustworthy; given the fact that he isn't trustworthy, you have every right to be suspicious of the fact that he got an extra cell phone. There could be an "innocent" answer to all this, but the fact that he has cheated in the past is MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE for why you shouldn't feel obligated to trust him.

Never listen to old bags who just really dislike young women and want them to stay in abusive relationships. I'm often shocked by the venom that I see on this site.

I seriously hope you get away from this guy. :/

Right now you can't do much. I would consider him more like a roomate right now. Don't let him see you falling apart, be strong, take care of yourself and your baby. Just be polite with him, don't be mean to him, think forward, start planning the escape. After your postpartum period, find a way to take care of yourself, get out, get divorced. These kinds never change. Chin up, good luck.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Medical / Dental

I would try to find out for sure if I were you. He might not be cheating but since he's done it before maybe you should so you can move forward.

- Response by lizpare62, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Student

Ericsson makes "chargers" for all kind of phones, Nokia and Blackberry being two of them. You are imagining things that are not supported by the evidence you are presenting.

And you have not really forgiven him.

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed