Caught wearing girls clothes?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:51 AM - Friday July 09, 2010

Caught wearing girls clothes?

im a dude and i was caught wearing pink womens underwear and tights the other day by a female friend she got a picture me on he fone then went off giggling and since then she told a few of her mates , is it fair that they are joking about me wearing womens underwear, there more comfy on me than mens as there a great fit and i like the colours, they said if i dnt go shopping with em they tell my male mates, what can i do??

- Asked by daveysssx, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Dublin

well, we are glad that you and your pink panties are becoming a regular feature of the site, davey. clearly you are fixated on this "pink" thing, but for most of us blokes who either cross-dress or appreciate our hairy counterparts who do, might i suggest a broadening of the prism of panties? sage green is "in" this season... lemon yellow and hot red are also good for summer "upskirt" thrill...

come on, mate! show us the really colorful stuff!!!

The question is : Do want to go shopping with them? How much will it hurt if u do? It might be fun.

- Response by cocolover82, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35

DARE you to go to mass in them.

I am now sure your daddy gave you the wrong chromosomes.

Go shopping with them of course.

The best is when you have sex with a girl and you wear some girls clothes. It is hot when a guy wears stockings during sex.

- Response by perkyjen1, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Boston