How do I find a rich older man to support me ?
Dating / 4:17 PM - Thursday July 08, 2010

Plenty of men these days earn a lot and many of them are older and single. I would like to find such a man to support me. I have a college education from a top school and am above average in all respects. I'm athletic so I'm in great shape but I don't have a real job. I'm well read and traveled.

Where do I find rich single men who would be willing to support me financially ?

Update: July 08, 2010.
just compairing answers ;)

- Asked by mtnluv29, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

Hang out where the $$$ are. If you are in a major city there are 2 or 3 bars where the athletes hang out. Upscale bars/restaurants. Befriend a lady married to a ceo type, then steal hubby. Work for a high end escort agency. I've given several examples but you have to have the looks.

- Response by etbass, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Executive

First of all you should not limit yourself to single men. There are plenty of rich married guys that will support you too. They are actually better because they don't hang around much so you are free to do your own thing as long as you hook up with them when they want to. I have had the best luck hooking up with rich guys at country clubs. They are usually all fired up from doing their guy things and when you show them a liitle interest they go nuts. Try it.

- Response by perkyjen1, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Boston

What did you do,. copy & paste this from the guy that posted it earlier or are you him & her? Quit playing games! dang.....

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

lol

Hey gf. Long time.

Ummmm,that would be by exposing cleavage in a rich guy environment.

It's worked for 2000 years.

got any special tricks in the bedroom?

- Response by rollinhigheh, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Be on expensive places, you will find a lot of rich men there. The question is why you want to be supported instead on finding yourself a good income. That way you wouldn't need to trade "favors" for money

- Response by tartenon, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

You know, there actually IS a website for that! Seriously.

i think it's called sugardaddie.com

- Response by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

that's the same question i'm asking! LoL :)

- Response by le_gem735713, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Miami, Who Cares?

Are you wanting a relationship of just support?

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

sounds like a GOLDDIGGER TO ME!

Millionaires.com

If I had a million dollars there is no way I would waste my time with the soulless gold digging skanks on that site but apparently there are men who do.

keep giving yourself to the rich guys till u find one who wants to keep u

Many older single, but especially married men, would love to hook up with you. I agree that married men would be better, they will not blab about you, they will not make demands of your time and won't expect much other than sex. If you're not willing to trade sex for support, the game is over before it begins.

If you're above average in all respects, why don't you use your skills and find one? Finding a good job for somebody that has a top university education and is as high in themselves as you seem to be shouldn't be too challenging.

Just sayin' :).

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

Craigslist. Plenty of old farts who want some eye candy to make them feel young and attractive.

- Response by sunlady1120, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed