Boyfriend injected his sperm coated hand into my vagina.can i get pregnant?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:02 AM - Thursday July 08, 2010

boyfriend injected his sperm coated hand into my vagina.can i get pregnant?

actually i was playing with his penis and then i felt some fluid there and then i took out my hand .then he cleaned my hand with his hand and unknowngily he injected his hand into my vagina.but bleeding didn't take place.can i get pregnant?

Ahhh, you had your hand on his hard, erect penis, and he generated some fluid?

Where you actually masturbating him, or just messing around? If you were just messing around, then it was probably pre-ejaculate. This is a clear fluid produced by the cowpers gland in a guy and its purpose is to provide some lubrication for the penis in the vagina (his penis didn't know you had your legs together and it wasn't going in) and to change the ph of the womans vagina a bit so the sperm have a better chance. There really are not supposed to be any sperm in this stuff.

But of course it went down the same tube where the sperm was going and as it goes by the testicles some stray sperm are usually picked up. The point is that there are far fewer sperm in this fluid than in the thicker ejaculate that will follow. So, if this is what you had on your hand, that was then transfered to his hand, and then stuffed into your vaginal opening, the odds of you getting pregnant are even lower.

But still possible. And it doesn't matter if he did not reach in far enough to break your hymen or not. That has nothing to do with your ability to get pregnant. It has a hole in it to let fluids out, or in.

On the other hand, if you were really playing with his penis, and masturbated him to ejaculation, then he sprayed millions of sperm all over the place, some of it onto your hand, then into your vagina. The odds go up, but it is still pretty unlikely that you would be pregnant.

Of course I never win at vegas so I am pretty unlucky. But my girl friend never got pregnant so maybe I was lucky where it counted.

Good luck

So his whole hand went inside you and no bleeding took place. Do you think you have to bleed to get pregnant or something? Sperm swims in your vaginal fluid to the egg..Not the blood. Yes you may be prego.

Simple straigjht answer...YES you could get pregnant with such reckless play. You two need to find some books and learn about the REAL facts of life or you will soon become parents.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Yes, hon, that's how it works.

yes you can, that is why he should wear a condom.

- Response by tartenon, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Yes, but honestly the likelihood is pretty slim. You're more likely to get an STD.

For the love of fuck.....

My suggestion.....refain from playing with his penis....until you get some brains upstairs.....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession