Question for men - "Squeezing" during sex
Sex & Intimacy / 2:18 PM - Thursday July 01, 2010

Guys, does it feel better when you are inside a woman and she squeezes her vagina like she is doing her kegal exercises? Or does it not make much difference anyway?

I do the squeezing when my guy and I have sex so that my vagina grips his penis better, but I can't really tell if it feels any different for men.

I like it if she pulses it with a rise of the hips and a squeeze once I'm all the way in and then a release as I withdraw.

That is the secret!! Many woman dont seem to know to use this! Keep doing it, it feels awesome!

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

I like it but the only way to tell if your guy likes it is to ask him. Everyone is different.
That said, if he didn't like it, you can be he would have something about it by now.

- Response by falsehammer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Kansas City, Consulting

Haha, I never know either! They never say if they can feel it or not, so how do i know if they even notice or not?!

Sometimes if I do it while he's on top, I can tell by watching his face if he feels it or not. I can see maybe if his eyes flutter or his mouth twitches or maybe if his breathing changes. Still... I'm never sure if he feels what I'm doing or if in general it just feels good to him.

Good question.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

Hell yes - good girl - keep up the great work.

- Response by lomer, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

There's nothing like a chick who knows how to really rock and squeeze while I'm shooting my load.

My dick is hard just thinking about it. Keep up the good work, baby!

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55

I tried it w/ the 1st guy I had sex with. We were so young! We didnt' know what we were doing and I thought I was being skillful. He told me, "it feels like you are trying to push me out". Ha ha. He wasn't very appreciative and I had no communication skills.
It's good to know that men like it. I am going to do that one now that I'm old and smarter!!

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

WOW...it really makes my cock hard, of course it is wonderfull...you should never stop doing it hon.

- Response by nover, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Baghdad