Help, he wants me to f**k him in the ass with a Dildo.
Sex & Intimacy / 9:23 AM - Saturday June 26, 2010

My hetero bf asked me to use a strap-on to fuck him in the ass. Is this normal and is he bi?

I had a female friend confide in me that her BF enjoyed anal stimulation, and she used dildos and a 6-inch strap-on on him. She swears he is not bi or gay, but he just likes anal pleasure. I don't see how a straight woman having sex with a straight man makes him gay or bi.
Now, if your BF starts sucking those dildos and simulating a BJ, then I'd have some serious concerns.

no not at all I do it to my b/f

I've never tried it, my boyfriend wouldn't be interested in trying it but I've heard of it before. I would find it questionable, but I suppose it wouldn't have to mean he's bi. He might just be curious what the orgasm from stimulating the prostate(also called milking the prostate) feels like. It is considered to be the male "G spot" & is only accessed through their behind. Use lube. It is supposed to be pretty intense for them.

ewwwwwww a friend of mine does that to her dudes... i don't eat her brownies ...

- Response by pinkpanther, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Internet / New Media

does he do anal on you? Maybe this is his way of getting to do it with you.."well I let you do it to me so.." right?

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

It sounds sketchy from here...
I'd think that's at least "leaning toward bi"

I don't think he's bi, if feels great and the orgasm is amazing.

- Response by sweetnovember, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Executive

It is not normal.

He is gay.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55

No, he's not bi. He probably saw this scenario in a porn movie. Plus every guy wants to be fucked once in a while. If you indulge his fantasy, go slow, and use copious amounts of lube.

Some men enjoy this, others don't. I don't think it has anything to do with being normal, it's getting the most out of sex.

- Response by chrissyapple83, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

If he likes a dildo up his butt u can bet he likes dik up it too

It is normal.
I have a LOT OF experience with men, I am a whore that has fucked 467 men...
he is COMFORTABLE with you... you are breaking his trust a little bit by posting it on here.

I have had to do 5 men in the ass with vibrators and strap-ons.
(more have asked,but I didn't want to get near strangers' poop chute or didn't own the strap-on any longer)

It is possible he is bi-CURIOUS. or he could turn bi later.
Curiosity is NOT a bad thing.
have fun!!!
a LOT OF MEN, when they are completely honest with you, would like to try a dildo up the ass. Men DO HAVE a prostate gland that when stimulated, makes them cum hard!!
why would they NOT WANT to try that?
women have NO prostate gland,so we couldn't understand.

He is NOT GAY if he is asking a female to do the stimulating.
he trusts you with his naughty desires, you've broken into his shell.

it is normal when men are completely comfortable and HONEST with themselves.
he may or may not be bi. ask him!

However, some really conservative or OLDER elderly men who came from a different generation are NOT so inclined to experiment...they want NOTHING near their ass. they are losing out on prostate stimulation!

If you are even somewhat O.K. with doing it, give it a try. It's fun. You'll either LIKE pounding him or giggle and feel out of place, but either way, its FUN. It is GOOD for you as a person to 'step out of your comfort zone'. It helps you grow in so many ways.

So, take a tiny step out of 'comfort zone' and just GO FOR IT.
If it's THAT horrible, simply STOP.

use lots of lube and make sure he is clean to begin with.
that's about it.

massaging him or scratching your nails down his back while you do it helps them loosen up, too.
be happy!

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

I have had several girlfriends fuck me in the ass with a strap on dildo after I requested it. Some of them got pretty into it and others not so much. I don't know what it means for your boyfriends sexuality and whether he is gay or bi or whatever but I know for me I don't consider myself gay although I do like to get freaky and I like cock. I would never be into kissing or cuddling with a guy in any way shape or form but I would suck a guys dick and let a guy fuck me in the ass no problem.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Artist / Musician / Writer

normal depends on what both of you define it.