Last night my boyfriend shot his load . . .
Sex & Intimacy / 8:27 PM - Friday June 18, 2010

in my mouth and proceeded kissing me and we shared all his cum. It was hot!! None of my ex's ever did this. I'm concerned if it is gayish for a guy to do this.

what do you think?

- Asked by nataliebringham, A Sportif, Female, 26-28, Oklahoma City

if he is into eating his cum I would think maybe he has ate someone else s as well

I believe it's called snowballing and it is hot. Nothing wrong with it!

He was definitely fantasizing about men.

- Response by damnpoor, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

You enjoyed and now wants to share with other of your fellows. It will be the same.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

Gay? No... not if it was his cum... but, odd.. yeah... I have no interest in my own junk...

- Response by eequalsmcsquared, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Medical / Dental

It's called "snowballing" and its KINKY and not a lot of guys will ADMIT to wanting to do it.

I am easy to talk to and have gotten a few guys to quietly admit they'd like to try it...

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

No, I've only "shot" in a girl's mouth on one occasion, and then I wanted to share the taste with her. We both thought it quite erotic. BTW, she wanted me to cum in her mouth, not my idea.

I get so tired of writing this over and over.

The ONLY thing that makes a man GAY is if he participates in sexual acts with MEN.

NO MATTER WHAT he does with a woman, it's still heterosexual. I don't care if he wants you to dress up as Shaquille O'Neal and fuck him with a gargantuan black dildo. If it's between a man and a woman, it's still hetero. Kinky, depraved...but hetero.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

If he was gay he'd be shooting his load in a guy's mouth.

Gay = wanting to do sex acts with a person of the same sex.

If he fucks you up the ass he's not gay. If he fucks a guy up the ass he probably is.

- Response by spongecake, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Not. But I'd bet my thumb on my left hand he'd be open to that kinda thing. You got yourself a playtoy milk it for all its worth. Buy some monster dildos and tell him to bend over. Chin up. Smiles. :)

- Response by mortaune, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Student

nope not gay...just sexually adventurous. you found yourself a winner in the bedroom...enjoy it while it lasts.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation

Was this before or after he put on the ballerina outfit and had you shove a giant black dildo up his ass?

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55

Hulagirl, I always thought you were SOOOO shy, LOL!

- Response by awsum1, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago