Ladies opinion: What do you consider a big penis? what size do you prefer?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:55 AM - Friday June 18, 2010

this is a good question for you ladies

Update: June 22, 2010.
Ok thank you if you responded "Ladies"... i said ladies.. not men...im not gay so i dont give a fuck what you got to say to this question...clearly you must of felt some type a way...i know my shit big... and it is just a question on the internet...

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25

Hmm that's a good question. Even though a huge penis looks nice, I like something in the middle. If I had to put a number on it, I would say 6-7 inches in length and 4-5 inches in girth feels the best inside me.

I also like average penises when I give blow jobs. I love it when I can stuff his whole dick in my mouth. Yummy :)

Anything other than hand jobs, I'll take average over huge.

- Response by sexyvero69, A Player, Female, 22-25, San Jose, Student

That's such a GREAT QUESTION!

Nobody on A*O, has EVER ASKED
such a deep & meaningful question...

WOW~! You might REVOLUTIONIZE this site!

A "big penis" (and the type I prefer) is one that I can attach a dust rag to and use to clean the ceiling fans throughout my home. They've gotta be versatile, not just pretty to look at dammit!

Seriously dude, what's with all the unit questions? If you'd just let me smash that lil bugger with a meat tenderizer I can guarantee she'd never notice the size because she'd be too mesmerized by the fact that it was flat and resembled a platypus tail.

You down?

(Right about now I'm guessing that you're rethinking the whole "this is a good question for you ladies" bit, huh?)

It must be really frustrating to have nothing else on your mind except what you think us ladies think are good questions. Little hint for ya, that ain't what we consider a good question!

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Believe me, there is alot more interesting topics than what a guy is staring at between his legs!

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Awww, com'on yall,
Give the kid a break.
Look at the age.
He's just learning about his toy and if its "good enough" or just another below average pis hose.

this stupid question has been asked on this site..A MILLION times..GROW UP!!!

- Response by gregslove77, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I prefer 10inch to 15inch.
anything smaller is like throwing a hot dog weenie into a wide Hallway. the weenie slides across one wall and the others don't get TOUCHED.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Well I know there is one female on A/O who wrote that she won't date - or sleep with - a guy unless he's packing 8 inches.