Girls: When your thong/underwear shows, is it ALWAYS accidental?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:46 PM - Tuesday June 15, 2010

Is it always an accident when your underwear happens to 'expose' itself in public?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

IF you can see my underwear, it's an accident. I think you can tell when it's being done intentionally. Like, the thong strings on both her hips, when her jeans are 6 inches lower... then, she's a skank.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28

My underwear never shows because I know how to wear clothes which fit me properly.

- Response by renoirgirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

My underwear, including bras and panties, NEVER show on purpose. I think that's trashy.

I am forevermore sick to death of seeing people's underwear. Bra straps especially.

If you wear a tank top, girls, get to know the STRAPLESS BRA! And the little plastic "As Seen on TV" loops to hold your bra straps out of sight work. GET THEM.

- Response by buffalothighs88, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

Definitely accidental. I wear normal panties that cover my whole butt, why on earth would I take pride in showing those off in public lol.

- Response by lizarella, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

Hmmm perhaps I am the first person to disagree slightly here. Firstly, most of the time it is on accident, but not always. I think it's hot if you catch a glimpse of my sexy underwear if it is done as tastefully as it can be done hehe! So not the whole thong half way up my back deal, but just a glimpse of colour or style. Plus I wear really pretty panties and bras and they always match and are colour coordinated!

- Response by methodacting, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Vancouver, Self-Employed