I had sex with my gf's sister
Sex & Intimacy / 1:37 PM - Tuesday June 15, 2010

I had sex with my gf's sister

Ok first off, if I read this I would think this is a fake, but I'm telling you this happened.

My gf and her sister aren't twin, but there is only 1 year between them, and when I first met them they pretended to be twins, on the first night I kissed them both.

I began a relationship with the older sister, everything was going well 1 year later.

Three weeks ago we went to a friends engagement party in the next state, and as we were drinking a group of us booked a hotel to stay one night, I was sharing a room with my gf.

After a good night I went back to the room with my gf and we had sex and I fell asleep, I was then awoken again and what I thought was my gf resulted in having sex with her sister...I know a guys fantasy right there, however if given a choice i wouldn't have had sex with her, and what makes matters worse my gf was ok with it, she agreed with her sister. I don't know where my gf was when this happened she claims to be with friends in a different room.

This whole thing has made me lose respect for my gf to be ok with this "one off deal" and I don't know if I trust where she was, and I wonder how many other bf's has had sex with both sisters.

Her sister is single but what if she gets a bf in future will my gf have sex with him??

I wish it hadn't happened it's ruined everything!

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Science / Engineering

Call me stupid and naive but for some reason I believe you. .. Stranger things have happened...But you don't need this site to figure out what to do. However, since you did ask....I think it is sick and you need to get rid of her. Some things are not to be shared between siblings...and this sweetie, is one of them.(said in my best southern drawl.)

- Response by ongie1007, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Teaching

This is why nobody on this site takes anons seriously. A few days ago your fiance was mad because you cheated when you were 17 even though she cheated on you more times. Now you're saying you boinked your girlfriend's sister because you couldn't tell the difference between the 2.

You are dismissed

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

look, Jack

I don't care how drunk you are, if you've been in a sexual relationship with a girl for a year, don't try to tell me that you can't tell the difference between her & her sister in bed. I don't care how identical they are.

So either you knew and didn't care at the time, or else this story is bullshit.

Maybe you should try to sell it to Penthouse Forum.

- Response by northerner, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

really.....really..... you are a male 29-35 and this has upset you..... sounds as if someone needs to grow a pair and step up....

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

Wanna know my very first thought off the top of my head when I read this?

She didn't give a shit that you fucked her sister by accident because SHE was more than likely off in another hotel room FUCKING SOME OTHER GUY(S) at the same time and the SISTER was there to KEEP YOU BUSY so you wouldn't miss her.

That's what I was thinking.

I think it's time you grew a pair and had a serious talk with this chick about where SHE was and what SHE was doing all night.

Goodness...you sound like a GIRL.

Ok, I'll go ahead and assume this is true.....As you stated many men would think this to be a dream come true. With that being said I would think you and your GF are in different places. Perhaps your committed to the relationship thinking about a future together. I'm pretty sure your GF isnt that serious with you because I sure as shit wouldnt be sharing my Bf with anyone, especially my sister if I thought there was a long term future. Reevaluate where you are and where you want to be...Good luck!

- Response by youngfuddyduddy, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?

Ah...yes, Slutty Sisters,
they're truly a marvelous
dilemma for a single guy!

You're getting a twofer. Maybe you can arrange a double screwing together, have one play with your balls while you hump the other, and then switch.

um yeah, like northener said.

And we care, WHY???????????????????? ?????

- Response by william45, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Teaching

your lucky in that u got one that lets u do her sister and why would u worry about how many times they have did this with their bf"s did u think she was sitting home her whole life not having sex just waiting for u to come along ?