Have you EVER had Sex (Or fantasized about it) with a "Relative".........
Sex & Intimacy / 3:10 PM - Tuesday June 08, 2010

Have you EVER had Sex (Or fantasized about it) with a "Relative"??? (CONSENSUAL) NOT TALKING ABOUT a Brother/Sister/Parent/G randparent RAPE....... Maybe a Second or Third cousin or a Half Sister/Brother. People in your same age group. These kinds of things are NOT against the Law (Especially in some of the Southern States) but they are frowned on by some segments of society. Just wondering..........
I will openly admit (ANON) to having slept with a cousin when we were Teens. She was 16 and I was 14.
It only happened twice. Still, Today, (35 years later) the 2 of us kinda smile at each other at family reunions and have a special bond.........
I like to think of the experience as a youthful indiscretion. She is Happily married and so have I been. (Happily Married) for over 20 years. How many of you (Not from AR) will admit the same thing??? LMAO..............

I don't know about going that far but I think the thought has crossed the minds of more people than who will actually admit to it. I had a 2nd cousin growing up that had the biggest crush on me. We had a get-together at a family members house one night and all the teens sleep in the livingroom. He tried to "cop a feel" but I quickly rejected him. We laughed about it later and moved on. That was 15 years ago and he is happily married now.

- Response by jazzynaz, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Political / Government

Nope can't say I wallowed in that particular sty.

No. But my sister's husband is pretty tempting.

- Response by imunique1, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

My life until I was seventeen was a mess of sexual activity among relatives. At times it was fun and many, many times it was scary as hell. I dropped out and watched the attacks from afar many times. The last time, in my twenties that I was envolved with a relative was with a sister in law (no blood relative) and it was very gentle and very comforting. I think it saved my life. I got a completely different picture about sex that has overshadowed my experiences with terror in the past.

Although many folks, you included can see this as a laughing matter, I cannot. I understand it but having been a non consenting participant in some pretty twisted adventures, to me it isn't very funny. It certainly needs to be brought into the light of day and for that I am thankful for your efforts.

rek

My cousin Gretchen was looking real cute when we were younger.
She's probably STILL cute, back then... I was almost close to having "crossed that line", but... it didn't happen.

I had a mad crush on a second cousin.It never went further than the crush but it lasted for two years.

One word - ICK!

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

About 8 years ago, I was visiting my parents.
My mother's cousin's daughter was visiting from Germany.
She was a petite, 21 year old hottie!
I flirted a bit with her, and she never once treated me negatively for doing so ... but I was afraid to try and kiss her or anything forward.
One morning, I was in my bedroom which was across a short hallway from hers.
Both of our bedroom doors were wide open.
She was facing away from me, and changed her clothes completely, where I saw her completely nude from the backside.
I would have said something to her then, to get her attention, maybe see if she would turn around nude and let me talk/look at her, and then who knows, but my parents were in the house and awake, so I knew nothing could happen.
So yes, I would have if the opportunity presented itself, but I never did.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

got stood up for my prom and went with my cousin because he offered to drive me since I was very drunk. we made out and I asked him to see his dick but he never showed me. Would have never done it sober though. lol. He wasn't my 'real' cousin.
He's my uncle's step son, and he lived in another state from the time I was like 9-18 so I rationalize by saying at least I didn't like grow up with him or anything. but yeah. still weird. We always just pretended like it never happened after that. lol we stayed pals.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28

When I was 22 I fucked a distant cousin, she was probably a 3rd cousin. I met her during a weekend family reunion. I had never seen her before and have not seen her since. I also had the chance to fuck a 1st cousin who lives in Florida. I had not seen her since we were about 9 yrs old, and at the time we were about 23. She and a friend took me to some clubs and we got drunk and almost fucked.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

I have never even fantasized about foster family
I have always felt that is tabo0.

I did my cousin a couple of time when we were teenagers

A third cousin, I had a thing for him as a teenager. Saw him last year and I still felt it! He said a few lovely compliments to me and I returned a few his way. We never acted on this impulse, which I believe was/is mutual but sometimes I wonder if we had. Having a thing for a third cousin, I don't think is creepy and perfectly legal...right?

- Response by 1pghpafemale, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer