Last night my bf wet the bed :(
Diet & Health / 9:52 AM - Tuesday June 08, 2010

Last night my bf wet the bed :(

We've lived together for 6 years and something like this has NEVER happened before. He said that he was dreaming that he was in the bathroom, so he just let loose...and didn't notice he was dreaming til it was too late.

How worried should I be about this?

LOL! Sorry but this is kind of funny. I dont think it is need to worry. I've punched my husband in my sleep before when I was dreaming.

- Response by imunique1, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Been there and done that.....I'm sure he's going to be happy that your telling the whole world....

I wouldn't be to worried about it....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

Don't worry about it - it happens 'to everyone' once in awhile. However, if he keeps doing it, it may be a simple bladder infection or other health issue and a doctor's visit is needed.

Btw, just wondering did he have anything to drink (even just 1-2)? Alcohol can make for a deeper sleep so he really couldn't wake up.

Remind him to go before he hits the sack tonight but don't overstress about it. It is weirdly funny but I've been there with my dh and even myself once or twice. I caught myself just in time, with the 'I'm in the bathroom' dream.

- Response by momto11, Female, 46-55, Home Maker

worried enough to do the laundry. nothing more. certainly, nothing less.

i it happens again, you have a problem.
maybe he has bad bladder......maybe you need to encourage him to see a doctor.

i would be real worried

That DEPENDS. ha ha ha.

Hahahaha.... I did that once about 10 years ago. lol. Unless he starts dreaming about toilets every night, I don't think it will be an issue.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

Take away his wii priveleges.

- Response by whatdat, A Life of the Party, Male, 26-28, Denver

I have wet the bed before as an adult, but only when I went to bed really drunk.

That said, this kind of thing happens. If it happens again, you might suggest that he talk to his doctor, but I don't think once is too terrible.

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

lol. I've done this a couple of times. When I either had a bladder infection, and when that was the case it happened a couple nights in a row, and when I had that same "I'm in the bathroom" dream. No worries, unless it's his bladder then he just needs some meds. haha.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28