What's a common kinky act that most guys are into?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:47 PM - Saturday June 05, 2010

I'm not sure if I'm quite kinky enough so I would like some ideas and comments just to see how much I am. ;P

- Asked by kitykat713, A Creative, Female, 18-21

Kinky = feather
Perverted = whole chicken

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

Kinky can be shades of grey from person to person

- Response by lomer, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

masturbating about anywhere

people view sexual acts differently..whats kinky to you might be normal to me..to each their own,if you enjoy it then thats all that matters..

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Anal...toys...swallowin g...in sexy lingerie...spanking... bondage...GS...bla bla bla

- Response by lvhunk, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Las Vegas, Construction

Not EVERY guy... but I would say a good 90% of guys would like to fuck your ass. :) We usually like road head. :) I have always liked to fuck in public... not like in the middle of the mall or something, but I have had sex outside in a park a few times and that was pretty cool. I like it when a woman lets me eat her ass. Ummm.... hmm.... video's make the very best porn... etc. :)

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

most guys, dress is sexy lingerie, or nothing at all under a trench coat and high heels. When we open our door step in and drop the coat, strip us naked and tie us down to the bed, then tease us mercilessly until your happy and then get on top and ride us.

for me, instead of tying me to the bed, tie me to something else in the bedroom and then go back to the front door and invite another man in and have sex with him there in front of me.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed