Do girls like the way their man's package smells?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:46 PM - Wednesday June 02, 2010

like do girls like it when it smells kinda musty or if it smells like something else... are there smells down their they do like?

SOAP, thats the only smell that should be liked down there. Which is also why its better if the guy is shaven since hair holds odor.

- Response by staceym2112, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Medical / Dental

the fresh smell of soap.

- Response by iamboo2, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Therapist

I like my friends smell, it has never not been pleasant.
He is conscience about being clean.
I don't care for soap smell.

If it doesn't smell CLEAN, it's not coming anywhere near me.

- Response by buffalothighs88, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

Jaysus ... after reading your Q I feel like I need a shower. Yeccch.

"Musty"? "Something else"? I'm not going to ask "what else".

- Response by regnadkcin, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Boston, Artist / Musician / Writer

Some girls do like the natural smell of a man.

(not American girls mind you)

- Response by skycop, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Consulting

I like the natural way a man smells, even not "down there". There is nothing sexier to me than a man who smells like a man. And I'm American, skycop. lol

- Response by mld429, Female, 46-55

I went down on my man the other day for about two seconds and told him to go take a shower because he smelt like ball sweat. sorry for the TMI but really I don't like it to smell like anything. not soap not "musty" nothing. Just FRESH, like you jsut got out of the shower.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28

I like the natural smell of a man (I am wht american) but I also have a VERY sensative nose. I have been with my bf for 13 yrs and though EVERYTHING about him smells good..clean or not same day clean...his ass and man "area" always seams to smell bad! (That's how I found this site actually). I make suggestions all the time to at least trim up down there..and he just won't do it. Mine is always clean and shaven and he goes down all the time! And actually says he'd rather have me go without a shower because he wants it to have some smell to it..well I do not feel the same way about his! I would rather it smell like soap! Any advise on how to get him to wash and smell better down there? PLEASE help! I do love and miss going down more often!