Am I wrong for getting annoyed when my boyfriend goes out and drinks/gets drunk with his friends?
Dating / 1:05 AM - Tuesday June 01, 2010

My boyfriend treats me wonderfully, I love him dearly, and really enjoy my relationship with him. However, he enjoys to go out drinking with friends from work, and also over their houses for get togethers, etc. He does invite me to the get togethers, but I can't always go because of my schedule, and for example, last night he went without inviting me because I had to get up early today. I felt weird because we were hanging out, and once I went home back to my place, he went out. I am fine with him having his own friends, and having his time with his friends, and don't want to be an attention hogging girlfriend, but when I see stupid pictures of him posted on facebook drunk, I get annoyed because he always talks about "drunk retards" and how he isn't one of them or he's responsible. He doesn't drink a lot, but I still get frustrated. Am I totally wrong for feeling this way?

YOU seem to be a bit sensitive over it, where it's no problem.

In this case for some guy is truly normal thing to do that get drunk with his friend. I think sometime you should try to be go out with him something to ensure not have anything worst happen with end and you will now nothing trouble and then may be invite him to dinning out or some drink on weekend or get a couple day for you vacation to get closer relationship may be drunk together I impress him to romantic thing that make him thinking of you more than go out to drunk with his friends.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed