Is it possible to lose a dress size in 2 weeks?
Diet & Health / 6:53 PM - Monday May 31, 2010

Vacation is in 2 weeks and I need to fit back into all my cute sundresses and shorts!

I know how to lose weight when I set my mind to it, I'm wondering if it's possible to lose a whole size in 2 weeks?

Now that's waiting for the last minute.Give it all you got.Your only choice.

How exactly does your own vacation take you by surprise? ;)

Don't eat anything for 2 weeks, and walk 5 miles each day, and it will happen.

Just one dress size yes. jog. and dont eat salt or sugar. or bread, lean meat and veggies, and weat pasta with nothing on it.

- Response by lwhit1231, Female, 36-45, Newark, Financial / Banking

Cut Carbs.... all togather...O Carbs per day..... Meat , Chicken Fish...and Veggies..... No Potatoes rice bread chips...... Use strawberries and whipped cream to get fresh Sugars..... you should drop it and more in a week

I have to echo the recs to cut out carbs. Do Phase I of south beach diet (lasts two weeks) and work out.

BUT you will start to get a metalic taste in your mouth around Day 6 and lasts for a while, even after getting carbs back into your diet.

I lost about 10 pounds in a week while doing this, and honestly, did not have a whole lot to lose.

- Response by twirlgirl, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Miami, Medical / Dental

You can but I dont think its healthy and you could gain it back plus some. The healthy way is 2-3 lbs a week done by eating right and exercise. None of the gimmicks work and it is hard on your body. Find a different dress to wear and keep this one hung up where you can see it and make it a goal to get back into the dress by doing it the right way.

- Response by sh0114, Female, 46-55, Administrative