I was out on lunch break and my ass crack was showing sum ladies took a photo and stuck a straw wtf?
Style & Beauty / 8:37 AM - Monday May 31, 2010

i was out on lunch break and my ass crack was showing sum ladies took a photo and stuck a straw wtf?

i had work experience and on lunch break i was sitting and my pants were abit loose so my ass crack musta been showing so i hear these girls behind me laughing and saying 'nice ass' and 'what a view', 'thats indecent exposure' but i didnt think it was me. i hear them taking photos then they sit next to me and ask me if im a plumber. i was confused but then one of them sticks a straw in my crack and they all laugh. i ran away and cried everyone in the area was laughing at me iv never been so humiliated!

Lessons learned...

1. Dress more professionally.

2. Treat others nicely.

This should lend itself to properly-fitting apparel or a belt.

Problem solved.

Those girls were very rude .. but it's an easy fix for you. All you have to do is make sure your shirt stays tucked into your pants and this won't happen.

Not sure what kind of business you work in, but really you shouldn't be showing your butt crack no matter where you work.

how many more of these "ass crack" stories are you going to post?

Makes me wonder if your butt is hairy or not. You might consider wearing a dress in the future.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

I'm sorry you had that experience. These girls were immature and rude. Just because something is funny, doesn't mean you have to do something so cruel to someone. However, you'll have to get thick-skinned. Because, there is a whole lot more cruelty than that in this world. You're young. You will face a lot more hurtful things than that, and they won't be for laughs. This is just life and the world we live in. If you can't take anything negative being said or done to you, whether it's constructive or not; you're going to have a really hard time getting through life. I'm not condoning in any way what these simpletons did. But, they'll probably even post the pictures on facebook. The best thing you could do is let them know they didn't bother you. You should have laughed with them, even if you felt like crying.

Running off crying isn't going to show people you're strong enough to not let the ridiculous things they do affect you. It will make you more of a target. Be aware of how you're clothes are fitting. If you can't sit down or get out of a car, without pulling your pants up, or your crack showing. Then, you're either wearing the wrong style (hip huggers/low riders) pants, or they're too little and you're still trying to squeeze in them. I see this type of thing all of the time. And, I can't understand how people can't feel their crack is showing. I don't care what size you are, this shouldn't be so. If you have a large stomach and small waist, with lean legs, this tends to happen as well. Either way, don't give the immature and disrespectful facebook "paparazzi" ammunition to use. Because, this is the age we're living in. People can invade your privacy and take your picture or video you, without consent and post them on the internet. It's really sad.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you don't say.

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 36-45

Nope.