Attention all Cougars! Whats the youngest you've done? ;-)
Sex & Intimacy / 9:21 PM - Sunday May 30, 2010

Im 27 and a few weeks ago I went to Cougar Town with a sexy 18 yr old..I know its not a huge age difference but they have to be legal..anyway it was the best I've had in a while..anyone else?

Update: May 30, 2010.
Sry guys..I didnt think people would repond so badly to the term Cougar..I always thought it was kinda cool..I think its great to see women doing there thing with whoever they want to..and I stand corrected I am too young to be considered a Cougar..

- Asked by nazaris82, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed

im 34 and was frequenting a 20 year old this year. and let me tell ya, that was the BEST damn sex i've had EVER!!!! even from when i was that age. lol

- Response by nicky711, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Yeah, and maybe he lied about his age. Perhaps you fucked a 15-year-old Freshman in High School.

- Response by ocelotspot, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

My cousin who is still hot in her 40s and she digged an American blue eyes 23 years younger, 5 years older than her own daughter. He stayed with her for over a year!!

Me;..humm, I was separated from my ex husband in 1999 and the younger guy that I ever had was 15 years younger but I wasn't a cougar by then, then I had a 8 years younger some time last year, but I always had younger guys. I like older mature men who would know what he doing on me. Yeah, experiences made my toes curl!

Best

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

The young man is happy, right? Screw what the people on A/O want to hit you with.

You aren't a cougar till you hit about 40. The youngest I would do is 25.

I was with someone special for over 7 yrs that was 15 yrs younger than me

- Response by honeywillowsback, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Edmonton

Ahaha my sister is a cougar, shes 20 and her ex bf was 19, lol.

- Response by croft1423, A Sportif, Female, 26-28, Student

I was 20 something and hooked up with at a lady at a bar that was 40 something while I was a work seminar while in Ohio, man what a trip............ she was a newspaper reporter her article was WHAT ITS LIKE, hell I mite have made the news I don't know

- Response by tytbo, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Indianapolis, Who Cares?

Meh.
You're not eligible for cougar status until you're at least FORTY, and he has to be at least TEN years younger.
When I was 25, I had a cougar who was forty. When she broke us up, I never got over her, and years later, we got back together. It was still awesome.

That seems pretty cougarish to me. You are nine years older than he is. If you were a guy, you would be considered a pretty much a pervert, lecherous, dirty old man. The parents would probably have you arrested.

As you say, they have to be legal. You are a pretty old experienced pussy praying on a very young guy. I rate you as a cougar. Maybe not a seriously old one, but I give you credit for trying.

Good luck

I am 40 now and the youngest I've had is 23 and let me just say that it was a moment of weakness but the most satisfying sex I've had in a long while...at least until my new guy of 9 months came along and he's 48 but he totally ROCKS MY WORLD!! LOL, so I'll keep my 'older' man and love him forever...:)

Wow, strange this question came up as yesterday something strange happened to me!! I went to a vietnamese nail spa to get my nails done and was talking to a kinda cute younger guy who worked there but as he had no client he sat next to me. We were just chatting and he kept smiling at me. I left the store and went next door for groceries and in five minutes I saw him come in and approach me!!

He was so nervous that his face was actually quivering. He asked me if I could come outside and talk with him for a minute so I did. It was so bizzare, really!! At this age most men don't give me a second glance anymore and here is this young guy telling me how attracted he is to me and how old was I, etc. He has had fantasies of older women for years. I finally found out he was only 35 and I am 65!! That is a definate first for me. He has since callled me (yes, I did give him my number but now I'm having second thoughts about meeting up with him. He seems so sweet but I already made it clear that I am not about to go fulfulling his fantasies for him. I have had a boyfriend once who was 20 years younger (10 years ago after my divorce) and when I was 31 I had a boyfriend who was only 18 and I still stop by to say hi to him all these years later (and he is now 50 and still a hunk. So it seems I am an OLD COUGAR!!! lol. but it was a nice ego trip....

My wife is 34 and two weekends ago she came home with an 18 and a 19 year old.

She doesn't do this often, but it was a first that she came home with two.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I'm quite a ways off from cougar status but i have thought about it before.... When I qualify for the label, I say as long as they're legal, ride 'em !!!!
All you finger waggers go plug in your vibes !!

- Response by rayannem86, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

I did not attend Washington State University so I am not a Cougar.

The only man I have ever been with sexually is my husband, who is 2 years older than I am.

- Response by WAPenPal, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

You must be extremely immature to find dating an 18 year old acceptable. You should be way ahead of a boy just out of high school. Cougar?? Nah. Rosey