Is it weird for a straight guy to want to give another guy a blowjob?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:25 PM - Sunday May 30, 2010

is it weird for a straight guy to want to give another guy a blowjob?

i'm a straight guy who has a secret desire to try giving a guy a blowjob. i'd have to have him blindfolded before i'd consider trying this

- Asked by shipman7, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Self-Employed

Clearly you're not straight.

Don't worry. We're not going to chase you down the street with pitchforks.

- Response by mantis, A Creative, Male, 18-21

Ya, um, you're about as straight as an epileptic attempting to walk a tightrope there buddy. Maybe if you tell yourself this enough times you'll actually believe it.

- Response by mmaguy, A Jock, Male, 29-35, New York, Civil Service

It's okay to come out of the closet, we will still like you.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

I do not think u are going to be straight very long

There's nothing wrong with being bi-curious.

There's a stigma against anything really. But yes, it is weird for a straight man to want to give another guy a blow job. That's exclusively a desire of bisexual and homosexual men. I haven't had an urge to lick labia lately... Doubt I ever will.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

Not at all. I've had this discussion before, and I think the majority of men "wonder what it would be like" to give oral sex to another guy. It does not make you gay to wonder this. Most me are so damn homophobic though, but glad to see you admit to what I have been saying all along, and that is I believe most people wonder what a same sex experience would be like.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Trust me on this one: there are more men like you out there than you can IMAGINE. Not gay, but interested in exploring.

(One of my best friends is a sex therapist.)

- Response by buffalothighs88, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

I dont think its weird and i dont think your gay. Sometimes i have a desire to go down on a girl. Im not a lesbian or bi. Im happily engaged and pregnant. I think everyone becomes curious at least once in there life. If you want to try it i say go for it. There is nothing wrong with exploring. And exploring doesnt make you gay.
Good luck!!!!!

- Response by jensenhottie10, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

Are you unclear on the concept?

Sexuality is not always so clearly defined. Sure there are those that are highly polarized, like you and I, but it would be impossible in these times especially to not have that consideration pass through the brain.

You think about what it would be like to kill someone, would it would be like to die, what it would be like to do something you would never actually do.

This is why I think those that say to go ahead and try it do NOT understand how you are feeling. I do.

I would never ever actually want to try it; it would be so goddamn gross and wrong and just awful, however I have wondered what it would be like. Not the feeling, not the excitement (because there would be none for me), but it is something that I know I will never experience, and seeing movies like Alexander makes you wonder why men in the ancient world were so open to homosexual relationships.

- Response by anothergentleman, A Father Figure, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles, Technical

I don't think it's weird because women who wonder what it's like to be with another woman don't get called 'lesbian' but 'curious' and I think that's what you're going through...the ONLY way you would be gay or weird is if you were to continue doing it and only wanted to 'do' men and not women...you are opening your mind and sexuality to a place where not many people go so it will seem weird but it's more curiosity than anything as long as it's just a one time thing...:)

Judging by all of the harsh ratings that you gave, you do not want to be told that you are gay or bi. So,one can then surmise that you have a problem with the idea that being gay is quite okay. Oh yes, most straight guys would abhor the idea of giving another guy a bj.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

I'm a totally straight guy and I've sort of done that.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I don't think sucking another guy's dick is having to give up your preference in sex. I'm gay, I enjoy men, especially giving them blow jobs...but I have also been with women, had several girl friends. It helped me make my mind up as to what I wanted....as a good friend of mine says...to each his own....by the way....I have straight friends that all they want is for me to suck them off...doesn't make them gay...they just need a wet warm mouth that can suck their and swallow their cum.

- Response by sureofhimself, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Financial / Banking

I had this desire too...BELIEVE me I am not gay...men are just gross...but dicks are cool, I love my dick, and wanted to suck on one. No anal sex, no kissing a guy (uucck) and no touchy-feely cuddling (uucckk) but a dick to suck...sure!! SO....I tried it...yup - I did it. It was ok...not as exciting as I expected, but at least I did it. May do it again. gotta live, and live out your fantasies.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Managerial

Well, I have had blow jobs from dozens of women. Some love it, some hate it. Some go deep throat, some don't. Some swallow, some don't. Some lay on their back, head off the edge of the bed and get throated, some don't. I just want to see what the difference is and what it feels like to I can relate to my next gf bj.

no its not weard to want to sleep with a nother male I want to

- Response by christineann407, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Jose, Technical

go ahead. have fun.

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

In order to want to do this, you have to be sexually attracted to a man. Therefore, you are bisexual. But there's no need to label...people have preferences all along the spectrum of hetero to homosexual.

- Response by myndseye711, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

About a year ago someone in A/O said one has not been sexually fullfilled until one has experienced a relationship with same sex.

Well, that means you have bi-curiosity. That doesn't change the fact that you've chosen not to fulfill that curiosity and are still straight.

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

no, not weird at all...all straight guys think this way...

- Response by kramer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Feelings like that sort of cums and goes.

- Response by william45, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Teaching

Dude, just blow bubbles....
O_o

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

YOUR NOT STRAIHJT

your an idiot, if you were really straight you would not have even the slightest urge to blow a guy. Your GAY! And it isn't weird but unnatural and WRONG!

- Response by gregslove77, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

My friend and I, both unattached met weekly at each others homes,He loved to get about nude and to please him I undressed too, This went on for quite a while till one day he said Lets lay on the bed. He had a luxurious home. We went to his large bed and in no time he had 8 inches . I thought a lot about him in fact I loved him as a man.Looking at it I could not resist and went down on him. It was magnificent,wonderful.H e iS dead now and I do miss him as I am unwed.
Never tHought of mYself as gay but that interlude mas just magic.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older