I just found out i am pregnant and im bleeding
Diet & Health / 5:36 AM - Sunday May 30, 2010

i just found out i am pregnant and im bleeding

i just found out i am pregnant and i started to bleed the next day i went to the doc as soon as i did they did a test on me and my HCG leves were at 95 witch is really low i am in no pain i have no clumps in my blood it is just like a peried i need to go back to the doc in a few days to see if my leves have gone up just wanted to no if this has happend to anyone

Update: May 30, 2010.
yeh i no that

Update: May 30, 2010.
idk umm i i think im only a few weeks but they did my HCG leves and they are only 95 and that would be fine if i was only a few weeks i think coz i didnt bleed with my first daughter

- Asked by jasminenbabyg, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Melbourne, Home Maker

This is usually either a sign of threatened miscarriage or implantation bleeding. I had implantation bleeding at the beginning of my first pregnancy and it's normal. I would advise that you rest as much as possible and stay off your feet until your next doctor's visit. If you're only a few weeks along they can't even do an ultrasound yet to detect a heartbeat so you'll have no choice but to wait for the results of the blood work to see if the pregnancy is still viable.

I had a miscarrage last year, it started with light bleeding similar to a period. I was treated in the ER where they confirmed I had indeed had a miscarriage. If this happens, one of two things will follow. You'll either experience heavy bleeding and cramping and pass blood clots along with gray matter or you'll need a D&C to clean the miscarrage out of your uterus. Your doctor will be able to advise you once they get the test results back.

Good Luck & I sincerely hope all works out for you and the baby.

How far along are you? Try not to worry.I hope all goes well.

- Response by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Tampa, Who Cares?