My boyfriend loves to eat my pussy...
Sex & Intimacy / 5:34 PM - Friday May 28, 2010

My boyfriend loves to eat my pussy...

Why is it that guys seem to love to eat pussy while ill suck a dick but only because he likes it....

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 18-21

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH...the ROMANCE of it all..................

- Response by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

yea whats the big deal here?

at least you dont have a guy that wants nothing to do with eating you out haha

be thankfull he loves to do it! you obviously have a guy who likes to treat you well!
:D

- Response by mistypeaks, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Edmonton, Body Work

Why Guys love to eat pussy and you do it just because he likes it?

If you love your man, you would want to make him feel good and giving his most intensive part of his body a sensation from your body that makes him tingling and bonding.

Are you good at it?, if you do it just because, he wouldn't feel good though since he think it's a choir for you but if you really really enjoy it and want it bad every time together oh man, he will never can leave you

When you love someone, it does show with action but when you in love your actions got wilder, nastier and he loves every minute of it

Same as for men, they're instinct an animal when it comes to making love, they just go crazy when they see that sexy coochies spreading for them to Yummm

Ha, I thought full moon was yesterday!!!

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

You've got your story twisted, ma'am. Guys, well most guys, "eat their woman" because she loves it -- and the sounds she makes is sometimes irreplaceable.

I for one don't like eating a woman's vagina -- albeit, you may think I do, because I go about it with great élan. It's just the tongue can pay so much more attention to the vagina than the penis will ever be able to. I don't mind doing things I don't like during sex. If it brings my bedside companion(s) otherworldly sensations, then I am all game.

I have also even eaten my lady companion's ass several times; It's... interesting. But I see a different side of her -- and that, to me, is worth the hassle and displeasure.

So you keep sucking your man's dick. If it brings him indescribable orgasms, do it!

Next step: Let him get in that ass--?

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

WHY ARE YOU TELLING US THIS? AND NO I'M NOT YELLING..JUST FELY LIKE BIG LETTERS.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

and your question is??????

- Response by divadancer2, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Other Profession