I met my girlfriend online we've met online.she's poor.i've been helping.how to know if she cheating
Dating / 10:42 AM - Sunday May 23, 2010

I met her online and we've chatted on webcams. We're still new, been courting her on the internet for 2 months and together as a couple for about a month now. I've been helping her a lot on her studies fee. I've always helped out of my own good will. Only one time she asked me for help. I don't want to be a too nice of a guy. For some reason i do trust her that the money, she uses for her studies but i can't help thinking if she's cheating my money. At times i have this jealousy feeling towards her ex boyfriend. She never talk about him at all. Only when i asked. She still talks to her ex boyfriend. She told me to trust her and she totally believe this long distance relationship could work.How can i build the trust in her?

Male

One way to find out if she's for real and is trustworthy is to close the first national bank of YOU. Don't give her anymore money and see if she's still interested, if she starts limiting her contact with you than it's pretty safe to assume she's just looking for someone to support her.

First, you should never lend money to someone you barely know. You're just asking for problems.

She never should have asked you or accepted if you offered.

You can be supportive of friends in lots of ways, it doesn't have to be with money.

I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're being used.

- Response by mrscleaver16, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65

So far, if she's only asked once, I'd trust her. If she was asking for large amounts over & over, I would wonder.. As for the cheating, there should be ground rules about talking to ex's. Personally I don't think its a good idea, b/c "things can happen" even if intentions are innocent. But there cannot be a double standard. I have dated guys before who refused to stop talking to their ex's so I talked to some of my ex's who were just friends. These situations generally didn't work out b/c ultimately its about respect and if a guy doesn't respect enough to try to make you feel comfortable, then they'll start doing other disrespectful things too.

There are situations where the ppl may honestly be platonic, but not likely. In these situations, everything should be above board and all parties should feel like they can basically be friends with the ex as well.

Hope that helped! it can get a little complicated! :)

Basically I just think its time for a chit chat with her.

- Response by annandfam, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

Hi! I want to tell you that I met my fiance online too and since I'm not interested with his money and that I really do love him, I never asked for his money or for a support from him. I am not rich nor poor, but I know its not good to ask money from someone who has no obligations on you.
My advise is, Stop sending her money. If she stays in the relationship with out money involved I can say that she really loves you.

- Response by lovehim1234, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Indianapolis, Retail

The knee jerk reaction from my corner is: WOW, you're one gullible moron for lending money to some total stranger you've never even met. So here's what you do: cut off the funds to the First National Bank of Me, and see what she does. If she's honest and up front she'll stick around otherwise, you just saved yourself lots of heartache. The other thing you may want to consider is making payments directly to the school rather than giving her the money--you know so you know what you're actually buying.

Hi i have my boyfriend,and wer on long distance relationship too.. i met him online too for about 8months now, but we don't ask elses's money.. im older than him he is 18 im 21, and his parents forbid him parents to see me, im not poor and im not a bad person, his dad asked all my info, my friend says his father is harrasing me for that.. but i still gave all my info, he told so he could trust me, and his gonna research eveyrthing about me.. im not into online chat or anything, i used to browse the net and show my art on some site, i met him in one of my friend, they wer on video call and he saw me and start introducing to each other then we became lovers and fall to each other so deep. we chat alot everyday, we've been goin out for like 8 month's without seing each other, it's really hard, and now im tearing apart cuz we can't talk his dad doesnt want to, his dad told me that his gonna block me from calling, and my bf said dont call, wer not suppose to talk yet, hs checking u and settling the things. he said he love me still, he cant do anything and i am too.. im just here to wait.. even if im goin to see him soon.. but i think i already know the answer, his dad taking him away from me forever... but im still hoping for him to come back, i still have faith..but sometimes im losing it. Please guys help me too.. you guys can pm me here xxxxxxxxxx thanks!

For you Mr. if you had a doubt sending her money, just dont, sometimes instinct are right, i dont want to judge people by their cover, but if u really feel her love, go on... u really can feel the love but sometimes it made u stupid... why dont u visit and meet her and ask her to marry you soon., in that question, u can find out if she really is true, if u really can trust her, if she said yes without hesitation it means shes true to u, but if she said like "uhmmm, i dont now yet" so it means shes having a relationship with her ex youve mentioned.. but im not still sure im just giving you some advice, cuz i dont know how you guys with each other... you know that when u love someone, it supposed to be unconditional but u have it in return too.. sorry for my bad english.

- Response by acidmidst, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

You've never met her in real life? How can you know what she is really like? Like others say, give her no more money and see what happens.

why in God's name would you give money to a girl you don't know yet? that's the QUICKEST way to find an abuser. tell her you'd love to help, but you can't right now. if SHE started this all off by asking, then SHE'S only in it for the money. and YOU are a FOOL if you give it up so quickly.

You barely know her.

Only a low-life would ask someone for money like she did.

Cut off all funds immediately and see if she sticks around.

My guess is that she won't.

- Response by myndseye711, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Vladivostok, Celebrity