If a guy has a wandering eye does it mean he is a cheater?
Dating / 11:49 PM - Saturday May 22, 2010

I been seeing this man and he is a great man. We are both very attractive people and we both have the same taste in what we like. Finding someone attractive is hard for us to come by. I know when I spot a very handsome man I will look but he has to be extremely attractive to make me take a look. It doesn't mean I am a cheater. I don't cheat. Just curious what people have to say.

All men look. They don't all cheat.

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

No... It means he appreciates beauty

The human body is the world's finest art, when well-cared for. Looking is outward. Appreciating is inward. Looking is not wrong.

- Response by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Consulting

No, I think both genders look when they see someone outstanding. It doesn't mean you want hop in bed w/ them when you already attached.

- Response by marika62, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

There's a difference between a wandering eye and a wondering eye.

A wandering eye is constantly observing women in the periphery because the man is dissatisfied with his present girlfriend/woman and is looking to cheat on or replace her with number 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.

A wondering eye acts on surprise of the unexpected--some woman wearing a six-foot beehive passes a man on the sidewalk and he turns and stares wondering how she's carrying all that hair without her neck breaking, for example. In that case, you'd turn around with your man and stare equally wondering what manner of beautician managed to master her hair into a six-foot beehive!

- Response by thedaimler2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Self-Employed

married men out with their wives should be careful not to stare at other women...not a good idea* lol