Is bowling a good first or second date?
Dating / 4:52 PM - Thursday May 13, 2010

Is bowling a good first or second date?

Too casual or fine with you?

- Asked by exitclock, A Career Man, Male, 36-45

it's fine with me! i love bowling and prefer something active on a date rather than the usual movie and wine and dine sort of thing (not that i don't like it, lol).

- Response by warriorprincess87, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

Yes, bowling is a great first or second date (doesn't matter which). Bowling is great anytime. The thing about bowling is that it gives you a good chance to talk to her and get to know her while having fun--as opposed to movies, for example, in which there is little chance to talk. And it is less pressure on making conversation than dinner out. Although, I would recommend buying whatever bowling alley snacks are available: pizza, nachos, or something. Another good one is mini-golf, for the same reasons.

- Response by valannetine, A Creative, Female, 36-45

Try asking her! :-)

- Response by sjosc, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, London

if you keep your mind out of the gutter, it would work for either.

Good enough as long as there is hot sex to follow who cares about the date??

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

I don't think it really matters.
When dating, beside trying to impress her to keep her interested in you, you should make sure you're still being yourself. If you like bowling, then take her bowling. Personally, I love to go bowling, so both, first or second date with me bowling would be great.

The point is, you want her to get to know you. If you like bowling, why not let hew know early on that you like to do it. Besides, bowling is great, because you have plenty of time to talk to each other and get to know each other better. And it's fun too. Everybody loves a fun date.

- Response by rockhopper, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Zurich, Who Cares?

I vote no. Unless it's at a Big Lebowski party. Ten it's cool.

ask her if she is interested in bowling, if not skratch the idea, but yea thats perfectly fine for a second date.

- Response by couchie666, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

If I'm interested in the guy it doesn't really matter what we are doing as long as we are spending time together and getting to know one another.

Can't speak for everyone else, but bowling is one of my favorite things to do. I'd love it ;)

- Response by proudmom88, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Atlanta

I'd say so.
It depends on your date, but bowling is a fun date.
If you're lucky and she doesnt know how to bowl you can help her out.

- Response by careyprice31, A Sportif, Female, 22-25

I'd take her to sit at the lounge.
maybe play some pinball and have a drink.

why hafta rent shoes on a first date?