Why my bf dosent like to lick my pussy he said that he dosent like licking pussy
Sex & Intimacy / 8:07 AM - Wednesday May 12, 2010

why my bf dosent like to lick my pussy he said that he dosent like licking pussy

can i know the reason why ?and i know he loves me so much and keeps telling me that

- Asked by cocodoctor28, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28

What do you mean you want to know why? He told you why-he doesn't like it. It has nothing to do with how much he loves you. People won't do what they don't enjoy no matter how much they love someone. It's not a reflection on anything--just preference. Taste, doesn't feel confident in doing it well, texture, too much effort, mental thoughts of periods, peeing and babies sliding out are all reasons some guys don't like the idea. Not much you can do about it.

He just doesn't like it... plain and simple. Bopefully that is not a deal breaker for you.

- Response by msgg, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Managerial

Then u better not be giving him no licky licky :) 2 way street!

- Response by mrsmm, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

they only do that when you are in high school and know they will get some or they like to please that in which they want to get some from - in my opinion... They have no problem asking you for theirs - draw the line

- Response by livation, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

Sometimes a pussy tastes like candy and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe yours doesn't.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55

Perhapse he doesn't like licking pussy. That, like everything else in life, is a preference. Some people like chocolate icecream. Some like rocky road. Some guys are all about getting blown. I'm not that into it. It is good, and sometimes I like them, but eh... no big deal. Some guys like boobs or butts better. Some guys like doggie style, or missionary, or cowgirl best. And, some guys don't like to eat pussy. Some guys will do it if you return the favor. And, some guys like me... LOVE TO EAT PUSSY and would do it 3 times a day if they could. Those little differences are what makes the world go round.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

I have this argument all the time with my friend.... he does, I do not. as a guy, and being in health care, I see all the stuff that comes out of the vulva... blood, pus, dead babbies, slughing skin, 6mo old tampons, 3 day old sperm, scabs, herpes you name it. I would rather shoot my myself through both temples with a shot gun than lick a vag but that is just 10 years of college talkin' You guys that like that stuff, good for you, but I ain't ever going to lick one--yuk. Funny thing is, none of this applies to the dry and clean penis or the sterile and nutritious sperm, but dont' think women are going to see the validity of that argument.

- Response by virtualdoc, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45

it has nothing 2 do w/ love...some guys just don't like doing it, just the same as some females don't either. don't worry...it's nothing personal.

- Response by candyred06, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Houston, Home Maker

everyone is into different things

Some guys just don't like doing oral. It doesn't taste like they want it to, and it's not their thing. He told you he just doesn't like it.

i have a great dane that loves to lick my pussy.

Maybe you need to clean her up a little better...then perhaps he would.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35