Why does my ex boyfriend keep riding by my house ?
Dating / 5:50 PM - Tuesday May 11, 2010

why does my ex boyfriend keep riding by my house ?

We quit seeing each other about 1 year ago, now he rides by 3-5 times every day. It's like he wants to make sure that I haven't moved on.

- Asked by PetLover43281, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, San Diego

Are you sure he didn't move down your street somewhere? Maybe he is trying to see if someone is living with you. You don't have a bunny, do you?

I would set up a video camera & catch him driving by as often as you can, then threaten his non-moving on self to the police if he does not stop driving by your house! How creepy is that? You need proof & footage would leave him cold busted!

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

He's a stalker and this situation is serious. Do not contact him or respond to any contacts from him.

- Response by 1junebug, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

definate stalker! get a video camera and film him going by ur house. then message him and let him know that u know what he is doing. let him know that he must stop this. save all your messages. if u see him doing this again let the police know!

- Response by couchie666, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

It is creepy, but contrary to the people telling you to report him to the police, he is not breaking the law by driving by your house 3-4 times. So there is not much you can do.

- Response by lmarks, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Maybe he is dating a woman living in your area. Or maybe whenever you see a similar car you attribute it to be him. Or maybe you saw him drive by some time last week and your mind confabulated the scenario where he drives by 3-5 times a day.

Someone would probably have to drive by your house 300 times per day for you to notice them 3 of those times (unless you sit glued to your front window inspecting traffic 24/7).

If he hasn't called or emailed or parked in front of your house or tried to contact you in any way in the past year I am guessing your ex-boyfriend isn't stalking you.

he wants to see who u are seeing

this guy might be stalking you. next time he drives by, ask what's up. hopefully, you won't need to get the cops invloved.

- Response by warriorprincess87, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

Well maybe he's just exceriseing and enjoying the outdoors plain and simple.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 36-45, Denver