Shemale porn, married and have child...lost wife?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:41 PM - Monday May 10, 2010

I have been married for 2 years and 5 months and it has been an up hill and very down hill...it gets really bad screaming and fighting then really good...he lay in bed and laugh and have a good time. My husband is a soldier and has deployed once and we are going on our second. While he was on his first deployment he internet cheated on me chatting with another women and it started while he was on R&R with me. We ended up getting pregnant and the women ended up e-mailing the while convo. I told him asked him why and he said he just wanted someone to talk to, in the end I forgave him and thought that was it. On April 20, 2009 I found out we were having a baby and he eventually cam home and just was hard getting use to him being back but it was wonderful. While he was working he gave me his laptop and it automatically logs in to his email so I saw a site called TSdating.com and I went and long behold it is a site for transgender people to find love or flings...I typed in the log in and omg I found my husband made a profile(On April 20) looking for a shemale. I sat on it for days and more and more I found videos of porn and everything but finally being prego and not sleeping and stressed and not wanting to be intimate with him I finally confronted him...I told him look I found stuff and you need to be straight foward with me...he told me he wasnt gay just wanted to see what it was and that he would never do it again and that he loved me. Okay so now I am on my third time of finding this crap and now he denied even being on the sites but they are on his history and still acts like he has done nothing wrong...I am just fed up with him lying and the thing is our son is 5 months and I want him to have daddy around. My husband is going to deploy for another year but he now talks to me like I am some chick f this and f that and when I try to do good he doesn't see it that way and then he comes and loves on me and I am so mad I don't want to be touched. I love this man to death and I am faithful even when he was deployed...I don't understand...I take care of our son 24/7 no help from him the only thing is I am stupid and depended on him for everything...I have no car, no money, anything so just up and leaving isn't likely...I am welcome hm but my mom has ALS and they are busy taking care of her and just no room and I don't want to be stuck sleeping on a twin bed with my son...I am lost and need advice on what to do?

- Asked by lossandconfused, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, San Antonio

He's obviously struggling with his orientation. Being in the military and gay/bi probably messes with his head. I think you should go to counseling with him and try to figure out if he wants in on this relationship or not.

boy! what other people can do to our lives is unbelievable to me. there is always another way, ALWAYS! so keep that in mind.
what he has done stinks so bad and doesn't look like it's going to stop.
I don't know anyone that is curious about the gays unless they have the same desire. yuk!
you should be using a condom in case he has STD's.
I think you can try this number and hopefully they will be able to help you. it'Women helping battered women". because of your situation, they might be able to give you resourses to live elsewhere. their hotline is 1-800-799-7233,
he sounds like he has major problems and being a mother, that's your priority I imagine.
he needs to get his own help when he is ready.
good luck.

- Response by allie112, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I can only imagine the horror & sheer revulsion a woman must feel when she finds out the man of her dreams turns out to be a closet queen! These guys are true scumbags, not because they're gay necessarily, & not because they're in the closet...but because they string these innocent girls along, make them fall in love with them, get married & have CHILDREN with them for Christ's sake...all the while they just wanna suck on, or SIT on, some guy's pole! I mean, "Dude", REALLY...why involve HER, why bring KIDS into the mix? Is it some pathetic, suppressed need to feel normal? They really are confused. And selfish. And SICK!

- Response by mmaguy, A Jock, Male, 29-35, New York, Civil Service