Why do i have so much trouble sleeping in the same bed with somebody?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5:09 PM - Sunday May 09, 2010

When i was 20 i had no problem sleeping in the same bed as my boyfriend when he lived with me. But now im so restless that i can stand when people sleep in the same bed i always have a hard time falling asleep but when people sleep over its even harder. Ive never been able to sleep with guys arms around me either i usually just shrug them off.

- Asked by carolcarr, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Tampa

Sometimes it is hard sharing a bed, even if it is with a lover.
Just have a drink of wine before you go to bed.

my daughter feels the same way. She does not like being close to anyone at night and that is just the way that she is. Her partner just accepts that. We are all different.That is the beauty .

hey girl, what's up??? how you been anna.. i used to not be able to sleep without my husband in bed, when he wasn't here i would toss and turn... when he was here i slept like a log... hmm maybe because i felt safe and secure.. i had a really hard time coping with it.. when he passed away.. now it's 31/2 years later as i had no choice but to be alone...so i had to get use to it, i still have his pillows(they were never touched..so if i feel lonely i just snuggle to one of them.. now i'm use to being alone. lol

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

I can sleep in bed with a guy but when it's time to sleep he has to get on his side of the bed....and it has to be a big bed at least a queen.

c.c., i have a lot of floor space around my bed, gal.

BEing together in bed is okay if everyone's AWAKE!
but... when it's "time to snore", it gets crowded.

Same here. My boyfriend and I sleep next to each other. We touch, but there is no 'snuggling at sleep time. It's time to sleep. I need to be left alone to get any shut eye! You are not alone.